𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫

The short moment of exhilaration, of what felt like pure bliss to Asora was cut short, she met Mando's gaze as she came to, "Go to the child

The short moment of exhilaration, of what felt like pure bliss to Asora was cut short, she met Mando's gaze as she came to, "Go to the child. Now" she instructed, while she hadn't felt anything particularly worrisome in the force it was better to be safe than sorry.

The Mandalorian was on the exact same page, he nodded at her as she began walking towards the group, "Be safe." She whispered to him softly as the two passed, almost yearning to go with him, but she knew it was better to stay with the group in case anymore issues arose.

"We'll head to the speeder and meet you in town." Cara agreed, the group backing up and beginning to make their way back out as the Mandalorian left them to partake on his own mission.

"Come on, let's go!" Greef yelled as the Mythrol, MR and Asora hastily made their way back into a somewhat planned group formation.

"When did you say this place was gonna blow again?" The Mythrol inquired breathily as he made his way out. His legs were carrying him faster than expected, he was clearly shaken by their last interactions with the stormtroopers.

"Sooner than you'd like." Asora responded as the group made their way through the hallways, adrenaline powering their footsteps as they moved. Asora stayed at the back of the group, her eyes and ears on high alert.

After a few moments of running another small squad of stormtroopers rushed in, with blaster shots flying back and forth between groups quicker than expected, Asora raised both of her hands and threw the four troopers back against the far wall, knocking them out upon impact, she felt hot handed, like a bright flame.

She almost felt like she was pulsating with the force, as if she was a beacon of energy, she could expel on anyone at any moment, she didn't use the force as violently as expected though. There was some well-mannered ease in her being, it was refreshing after the past few hours of guilt and bickering.

As the group continued on, she followed in the back, letting Cara's aggressive blaster maneuvers take care of the troopers in the front as she waited for another attack from behind, she liked this. She liked the rush of a mission, the thrill of teamwork. It's something she hadn't known she'd missed; she was no longer filled with rage, anger and resentment, she was concentrated and calm.

The four of them made their way outside onto the platform with the elevator they had previously made their way up from, the group quickly ran to hide behind a small barricade as a group of troopers exited the elevator, Asora stood blocking and redirecting their shots back at them with her saber as she began yelling directions at Cara and her droid.

"Cara, MR get to the Trexler, we'll cover you."

MR beeped excitedly in response as it swivelled and turned, wheeling itself over towards the ship as Cara nodded in response, sprinting as quickly as she could manage into the hull of the machine.