Chapter 7

Mew's POV

"Yes. I am jealous. Any problem?"

He admitted it for the first time. I should be worried but why the hell it is making me feel good? I am happy that he is jealous. It means I have a spot in his heart now.

"You shouldn't be, baby. Aira is just a friend to me."

"Since when did you start being friends with her? Since she let you try her pastries. I can buy a lot of it. I can buy you better than her goodies."

I am laughing inside. Gulf is sure cute when jealous.

"We are friends because we are living under the same roof. But if you'll be just jealous of her, then I can distance myself from Aira. Nothing to worry about. I am yours, my heart and my soul."

"Yuck. Too dramatic. Do you want to eat with me here?" Gulf asked me. I am worried that I might end up eating him rather than the food.

"I am fine, baby. I can eat later after I am done washing the cars. Eat well. I'll be back later after everyone is asleep already." I caressed his cheeks. I can't resist this beautiful jealous guy.

I went straight to the garage to wash all the cars they have. It's funny that for my love for Gulf, I am doing this kind of thing. He is worth it though.

I took off my shirt and started cleaning the cars. I am singing while doing my job because I can't contain my happiness...

It was already an hour but I am not yet done. Damn these cars.

"I thought you'll just clean the cars, you didn't tell me that you will have a live show here. Are you that proud to show off your body here? Are you expecting that our maids will notice you?"

"Baby, of course not. I am just washing these and besides no one will come here." I wrapped my arms around his waist. He smells like powder. It is very calming. I buried my face on his neck. "Did you just wash up?"

"Stop flirting with me and finish what you are doing." He is always moody.

"Why? Are you excited to taste me?" I winked at him sexily. "There's no one here." I sucked his neck.

"Do not leave a mark." He didn't ask me to stop. I slid my hand on his shorts and squeezed his two bottom cheeks.

"Oh my, baby. You are so damn tempting." I pinned him to the car door and held his neck with both hands as I savored his plumpy lips. I rubbed my hardness on his crotch. I know he feels how hard I am for him.
I dragged him to the corner. No one will see us here. "Can you please take my dick here?" Gulf will never decline.

He put his hands on the trunk. "Give it to me, hon."
I just gave him a deep kiss before I pushed down his shorts to his ankle.

"Let's prepare you first before our wilder session later."

I unzipped my khaki shorts and took my dick out of my boxers without pushing down my shorts...

"You are unfair." He giggled.

"It will still do his job properly, don't worry."

He bent down while I positioned myself behind him. I put my fingers inside him and spit on it.

He grabbed my right hand and sucked my three fingers. He begged me to fuck him hard so I pushed my dick inside him.

"Uhhh...shit this is good baby." I grabbed his waist and tightened our body by pushing deeper. He moved his ass and welcomed every thrust I made. We just keep on doing that until he told me that he can't hold it anymore.

"Hon, I wanna ride you." I grabbed one of the car keys and dragged him inside. I sat on the back seat as he squats on top of me driving the sex. It was him who keeps moving up and down swallowing my dick inside his hole. I am just guiding him, allowing him to do what he wants to me. He started attacking my lips and kissing them hungrily. "You tastes so good. As always." He keeps licking my jaw to my earlobes and down to my neck again. He lefts traces on my neck. He intentionally places hickeys on it and I know the reason why. It was to tell everyone that someone owns me. They wouldn't know who though. I don't care if they will see it, what I know is that I just want Gulf to be satisfied with me.

"You love what you are doing, baby?"

"I do." He tugged my hair and pushed my face to his chest. He wants to be sucked on his nipples. I already know him so much.

I did what he wants me to do and his moans are now crazy.

He was moving up and down at the faster face while his hands are on my shoulder pulling me.

"Uhhhhh...Mew...."

There he goes. My turn. I asked him to stay at that position while I pushed it deeper and moved at the fastest pace and came inside him. We did it without a condom again.

"I need to shower and take a nap. I'll let my door open so you can enter my room later. Just wake me up, okay?"

"Noted, sir."

"You eat your dinner after this and stop flirting." He kissed me before he left me inside the car. I don't know how long can I finish cleaning everything up.

After dinner, I received a call from my mom.

"Yes, mom?"

"You need to go home. Your dad is sick. He got a heart attack and is now hospitalized. You need to help us with the business."

"I'll check on dad but I cannot stay long, let my them handle the business. I told you already."

"Can you just quit your foolishness and go back? That's too much already." My mom is mad already.

"How is dad?"

"Just go home and see for yourself."

I prepared my bag and called his parent's permission. They asked me if I need financial help.

I do not. I will never need it.

I checked on Gulf's room and saw him sleeping. I just kissed him on his cheek. I'll just text him later when I arrived at my home.

Almost 8 hours of travel by land and I reached our place.

"Sir, your dad is at the hospital." One of our maids told me. Of course, I know that's why I am here.

"I need a driver to send me there." I am too tired for driving hours.

I just went to my room first. Everything still looks the same.

I notice the photo frame beside my table. It was a picture of a seven-year-old kid.

I wiped the dust around it. "Wait for me, baby. I'll be back soon. Do not worry about me and just sleep tight."