29°

Unedited.

   Imagine me eating garri and milk as I write this chapter.

What? When there's no sugar nko? I just had to find an alternative. And milk was the alternative.

   Don't copy me oh. My parents are not at home.😂

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~ UNKNOWN POV ~

The girls walked over to Tara and hugged her, leaving her shocked and confused as to how they knew it was her.

  They walked to Dazzline and hugged her. "I'm so happy you guys made it. Tara must be very happy now."

  "Oh anything for you, girl" Toni replied.

  "Girl,! You're rocking these dress!" Diana complemented.

   "Seconded!" Amla added, staring at Dazzline's dress.

  After a little chitchat, the three girls left.

   Ginger by Wizkid and Burna boy was playing as everyone were trying to take pictures with the three celebrity girls.

Nathan was with Azra in God-knows-where probably making out with her.

Twins were standing by the stairs.

    Two boys passed and one hit Tara on her ass.

   "What the heck!" Dazzline exclaimed, pissed off. "Hey you two! Come back here!"

The boys turned to look at her. "Us?"

  "Yeah you two!" Dazzline snapped rolling her eyes with an expression that said who else would I be calling?

   "Why did you hit her?" She snapped.

Tara was not even looking at her. Tears filled her eyes as she remembered those times.

  Those times she was bullied.

But at least, she was happy her sister was defending her.

  "What's your business? Abi na ya bumbum we touch?" One replied, rolling his eyes.

  By this time, everyone's full attention was on them.

   Dazzline put her hand on her chin, as if thinking about what the boys said.

  "Yeah you're right. Go" she waved her hands dismissively.

  "You let them go?" Tara was shocked.

  "Yeah. It's not my ass they touched. You're the only one who cam fight them" Dazzline shrugged as she picked up a baseball bat which Tara didn't notice before.

    She threw the bat to Tara who caught it expertly. She looked at Dazzline, confused as to what shell do with the bat.

  "They're not far yet. Do whatever you want" Dazzline said staring at her nails with a bored expression.

  Tara turner to the direction of the boys and threw the bat at one. The guy fell on the floor, groaning in pain.

  She casually strolled to the guys. She picked up the bat and hit the second guy with it.

"Don't" she hit him with the bat.
"You"  she hit him again.
"Ever!" She kicked him.
"Touch me!" She jumped on his leg.
"Again in your whole life!" She kicked him in the beginning before storming off.

  "Anyone who wants to try bullshit with Tara?" Dazzline asked the spectators with a smirk.

  When she got no reply, she added. "Good. Now, back to partying!!!"

  Toni was watching the little scene while eating a packet of popcorn with her legs crossed making Amla wonder where Toni got the popcorn.

   Diana stared at the two girls in amusement.

  These girls are case ooh. That was what was on her mind when Amla's phone rang. She watched the girl's reaction.

  Amla frowned as she stared the caller ID.

  She stood up abruptly and walked out of the living room, trying to find a secluded area where she can be able answer the call without any interruption.

   Diana staring at Amla's retreating figure while Toni had a knowing look on her face.

   From Amla's reaction, it wasn't hard for Toni to get who the caller was. Only one person's call could change Amla's mood easily.

"Do you know what's wrong with her?" Diana found herself asking.

"Nah. Whatever it is, she'll sort it out" Toni shrugged and walled to the dance floor. Minutes later, Amla came back with her signature smile on. But Diana could see past that facade. The smile was fake.

   "I never knew Toni dances this good" Amla said, staring at Toni in awe.

"Yeah me too....." Diana trailed off when she saw a guy standing directly behind Toni, so it looked like Toni was rocking the guy. "Does she know that there's a...."

"I don't think so" Amla replied, staring at Toni and the guy behind her.

Let her see you first, ode, get yourself disgraced. She thought.

Toni stopped and turned to look at the guy behind her before giving him a very hard slap, pushed him away and went back to her dancing, leaving the guy to stand there in embarrassment.

   Amla and Diana looked at each other and then, burst into laughter. The look in the guy's face was priceless.

_________________

Tara was staring at her boyfriend in worry. His headache was back again.

  "Why is that rubbish headache always having constant sleepovers in your head sef!" Tara groaned.

  "I don't know. Can I get a place to rest?" Zephan asked as he gripped his hair tightly.

  "Yeah. I'll take you to Dazzline's room. Come" Tara tried as she got up from Zephan's thighs and dragged him to her sister's room.

   Few minutes later, she informed Dazzline and her friends that she'd be staying with Zephan.

   Dazzline was sitting on a couch feeling bored.

  Tara was with Zephan. Stella had left the party hurriedly. Zahra was with Elliot. Nathan was with Azra.

  Since she doesn't hang out with Tara's gang, she didn't bother to go there.

   Gabriel was no where to be found.

  Gabriel. Dazzline smiled as his name crossed her mind.

  Speaking of the devil, Gabriel came out of no where and dragged her to a secluded area.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

   Finally, another update. I'm feeling sleepy already.

  Okay.. Happy Saturday guys!!

Hmmm, what's up with Toni and Amla?

Okay okay, I know it's not my business.

  Dazzline and Gabriel nko? It's like their ship is about to sail las las.

What's up with Tara and Zephan?

  Okay ooo. Bye bye.

Thanks for reading.
Stay safe.
Till next time.
Love y'all.
Buhbyeeee!!!
💖💖💖💖💖.

Word Count: 998.