part 13

Bom was sitting infront of the girl who was in her house today morning.The cafe was almost empty.The girl was lowering her head while Bom was sitting with crossed legs like a boss.Her short hair was on a small pony tail.A half top and a short skirt were covering her body but it didn't do a good job by covering her curves.

"What is your job?"Bom asked in a serious tone.

"I-I work in a club which is owned by your brother Yoongi-ssi"she answered still with her head hanging low.She felt utterly embarrassed to lower her head infront of a teen girl but what to do.Everyone kneels infront of power and money.

"What about your family? "

"I only have a little brother"

Bom nodded.Her gut told her to talk with her when she saw this girl at the mansion."Why do you sell your body when you can do a good job?hm?are you that desperate? Aren't you even disgusted by yourself?"

This time the girl looked at Bom.She scoffed."you filthy rich people do not understand anything. Is being weak called 'desperate'?okay then yeah I'm desperate!I want to live too!I have a brother to make alive in this shitty society!I do not have anything except my body!so what should I do?!no one wants to give me a job!part time job salaries aren't even enough to pay for my brother's studies!Being a bitch is the only way me and my brother can live!"

The last sentence hit Bom so hard.So hard and deep.Because she definitely knew and understood her last sentence. Weaklings can't live in this society.There's always a moment in your life which you'll have to decide which one you want to be.A weakling or a strong one.But whatever you choose,the way and the path you choose is the most important thing.

Flashback

7 year old Bom was crying on the classroom while her classmates were bullying her.She sat on the floor helplessly while crying her eyes out.

"Everyone! She doesn't even have a father!"

"Look how ugly she is!!eww!"

"She is disgusting!"

"Everyone, do not be friends with her.She doesn't have a father.Her father was murdered!"

Bom curved into a ball when some girls started to pull her hair."P-Please don't h-hurt me"she whimpered softly.

End of the flashback

Bom took a deep breath and looked at the raging girl.Bom took a big cover which was filled with money from her hand bag.She placed it on the table and passed it to the girl.The girl looked at it and again looked at Bom."I'm not a beggar"

Bom scoffed."I don't do charity service. I'm investing "

"Investing ?"

Bom nodded."I'm not rich either.Only my new family is rich.So I'm investing my whole bank account money on you.This will be enough for you to start your own business. If you are confused,then start with a coffee shop or whatever.I do know about business a bit.So better use the money correctly. If you try to run away with the money,I'll make sure to make your life a living hell.I might not be rich,but my family is filthy rich.My one word would be enough to bring you to my feet.Got it?"She said them without even taking a break and stood up.She was about to leave but,

"Why are you doing this?Why do you trust me?You do not even know my name"The girl asked confusely. Why would someone invest on a stranger?that's ridiculous. Then why?

But Bom was smart.She is a gifted girl.She always followed her guts and never went wrong.She knows very well about her every step like a cunning fox. She smirked. "I definitely do not trust you.I only believe in myself.You have a miserable life.Do you know the flow of life?"