TWENTY FOUR

TWENTY FOUR: SCOTTISH AND IRISH

Since Harry woke up he couldn't contain his excitement, a set of boxes were on a new table with chair near the window and his name was written on every single materials which was wrapped in nice papers. It was in Louis' handwriting which made the Omega smile.

He didn't see Louis when he woke up and he felt the bitter feeling again but his inner wolf stirred happily when the Alpha enter their chamber holding a little fluffy kitten in his palms. 

Harry was beyond happy, he kissed his Alpha before holding the kitten. He cooed at the little fur ball who seems very sleepy. Harry wanted Louis to name the girl, Louis was hesitant he was never good at naming. He sighed when his Omega pressured him giggling loudly because of his excitement, then the Alpha said "Leo" because Lions and cats are in same family. And Harry loved it.

Currently the curly Omega is sitting on his new chair, Leo snuggling on his lap and he wrote down his feelings and thoughts on his new journal. He wants to write what happened and what is happening.

In the bundles he also found a new compass which was in golden colour, it was very pretty and have rings which rotates. Louis bought him blue and black coloured inks, his hands are now filled with ink marks due to his shaky hands. But Harry laughed, he genuinely and whole heartedly laughed. Writing again felt good, the quill and the wooden pen he was using made a mess on his paper but he laughed it off. He knows it would take some time to get a flow on writing.

These are all he wanted though and he won't lose any single one of it.

An Omega maid asked him if she could make a small set up on his table, a burning candle under a tea pot so he can have a warm drink anytime he wish. She insisted as she told him it would make his table more elegant. The Luna only laughed and gestured her to the table.

She was right, the table looks more elegant. As a British he does drink a lot of tea and this is a bright idea for warm tea.

The Tomlinson sisters came to the chamber to spend time with the Omega, but they were surprised to see the small kitten on Harry's lap. Harry told them to take her and play with her. The girls run around with the kitten until the kitten went tired and drops his eyes.

"Hey, could you find a small basket for him?" Harry asked

"We will" Phoebe and Daisy shouted as they ran out of the chamber.

"What is the basket for? Are you putting this kitty in it?" Lottie asked

"Yeah, with some soft pillow" Harry replied

"What do we feed her?" Fizzy asked

"Normal food, like we eat" Harry replied again as he pets Leo's head