Chapter 2: Shit!

"Dammit! Olive, hide me." She muttered, running behind her friend.

"Why? It's just the Avengers. You aren't wanted or something right?" Olive chuckled, letting Jade use her as a shield.

"I'm not wanted! God, do you have such low thoughts of me?" Jade whined, dramatically putting her hand to her heart.

"Nurse King! Nurse Yang! Get to work!" The insufferable Dr. Shaw yelled.

"Yes sir!" Olive yelled back.

"Come on Jay. We need to work." Olive said trying to coax her out from behind her.

"Hell no! The Avengers just so happen to be three of my soulmates! Cover for me!" Jade said making a run for the stairs.

"They're your what?!" Olive screamed.

That got the Avengers attention. The trio looked over to the stairs, where Jade was running.

"Our last missing piece?" Steve whispered to Nat and Tony.

"I think so." Tony whispered back.

"Come on boys, we gotta catch her to find out." Nat said running toward the stairs.

"Come on old man. Can't keep up?" Tony questioned, trying to catch up to Nat.

"God damnit Tony." Steve grumbled, but raced after them nonetheless.

"LANGUAGE!" Olive yelled at them.

"Anthony Edward Stark you told everyone?! Wait till I get my hands on you." Steve growled, chasing after him.

"Wow Rogers! Never knew you were so kinky!" Tony yelled back, now running for his life.

Meanwhile, Nat had caught up to Jade and pinned her to the wall.

"Young mate, why did you run?" Nat said in a sing-song voice.

'Shit! I've been made! Tell my tale! Sing my song! Please...' she thought, knowing that someone would hear her.

"Young mate. I asked you a question." Nat said, her voice turning more serious.

"Ummm... I- I just- I kinda-" Jade stammered.

"You're afraid." Nat said looking into her eyes.

"No I'm-" she began, but once again got cut off by a man child and a popsicle.

"NAT HELP ME!!!! HE'S TRYING TO KILL ME!!!!!" Tony yelled running behind her.

"GET BACK HERE!" Steve yelled back to Tony.

In that moment, no one's attention was on her, so she did what any logical person would do... run.

~Time skip to her house because the author is lazy asf~

She had just gotten home, and quickly ran inside.

She couldn't wait to tell her kids one day, "...and that kids is how I met your parents." It would be a helluva good story, even she must admit.

"Bitch! Get in here!" She heard her father scream.

"Coming!" She yelled back.

She ran to her father's room and saw her father laying in bed, with a beer, watching TV.

"Did you get me more beer, slut?" He growled, throwing the empty one on the floor by her feet.

    She winced as the glass cut her feet. "N-no. I- I'm sorry... I forgot..." she whimpered, looking down.

     "You filthy cunt!" Jacob yelled, getting up and grabbing her hair. He dragged her across the room and down the stairs. "Go get some you good for nothing whore." He demanded.

     "Y-yes sir." She cried, feeling the scratches on her body throb with pain.

~time skip to when she gets to the store, cause idk how to drive ~

     Jade sat in her car, pulling the shards of glass out of her legs. She wrapped them up as best as she could, and then got out and went straight to the beer section.

     She was grabbing a case of Red Bull's for her father, when she heard a voice that sounded awfully familiar.

     "Hey, Любимая моя, you look delicious." A feminine voice said.

     She turned around and saw the redhead. She then realized that all of her marks burned.

     "Damnit."

Любимая моя - My darling

Wow! That was kinda long, but I'll do better! Anyways, have a great day!

Words: 637