Asmo- I Can't Explain

Request for Galaxia_Novia

Asmo, your boyfriend, had been with you for months now. This also led to you being closer friends with Solomon than you were before you got into a relationship with Asmo. However, there was always something off when the two of them were in a room with you.

Sometimes they would get along better than usual, and other times they would glare at each other as you played with Asmo's hair, occasionally his scarf as well. The tension in the room would make you feel uneasy, so you would try to start a friendly conversation, but it would lead to overly high amounts of rage.

They hadn't been like this before, and you felt like it was your fault that they were acting like this. You believed you had gotten in the way of a good friendship, and that you couldn't fix all the damage you had done to the link between the demon and the sorcerer.

Right now, you were in Asmo's lap, listening to his heated argument with Solomon, a common occurrence by now. "And how is that my fault?!" You heard Solomon hiss, his voice practically dripping with venom. They had been in several particularly nasty fights this week, and Solomon had even gained a couple of scratches and many bites from yesterday's quarrel.

Asmo was about to scream back a response, but you were tired of not stopping these fights, and you felt like you had to do something about it. "Azzy, please...calm down..." You said gently, frowning. Asmo glared at you for a moment, but then his expression softened. "Don't look at me like that, you know I can't say no to a look like that on my baby's face."

He sighed and became quiet. "Come along, we should go home." He mumbled. He took your hand in his and guided you back to the House Of Lamentation,  not even bothering to say goodbye to Solomon.

That night, he spooned you, not a peep coming from him. He felt like he made you angry, or worse, sad. He tried to stop thinking about these things, but he couldn't, and it resulted in him sobbing uncontrollably.

You were asleep until you heard sniffles and whines. Well, you were half-asleep, anyway. You realize it was Asmo almost instantly. He would cry every now and then since it was healthy for you, but you always knew how to tell that from his crying with a reason.

Most people wouldn't know, and either would be concerned or wouldn't care. But you were different. You actually cared. You cared more deeply than anyone else ever could, even when Asmo was crying for health. 

Too many people told you that you wasted your time loving him, that you should date someone who isn't a femboy, just because they didn't understand why boys could love feminine things. They were all wrong. They were ignorant imbeciles who didn't know how to keep their mouths shut.

You hated them more than ever now. What if he was crying because of them? There was only one way to find out. You slowly opened your eyes to look up at him. "Hun, what's wrong?" You asked, your voice was almost too quiet to hear.

"I-I thought when you told m-me to c-calm do-own earlie-er, you w-were upset with me-e!" He exclaimed in a pained voice. "It's alright, I wasn't upset." You say gently. "I just didn't want things to escalate and turn into a war again. The Wall Of China is still broken over halfway down."

He frowned. "Yeah..." He admitted, his tone full of nothing but guilt. "Hey, since we're on the topic of you and Solomon, why do you two hate each other now?" You couldn't believe you hadn't asked this question before. You felt so stupid.

He looked down at the bedsheet, avoiding eye contact. "Promise you won't be mad?" He asked, nervously. "Of course baby, why would I get mad at you?" He let out a sigh. "Well..." He grabbed the sheets roughly, his knuckles turning white.

"B-before you started dating me, I was already in a relationship with Solomon, and when I told you I would consider dating you after you asked, I went up to him, and I...I asked if we could be in a relationship with you too, but then he said.."

You could tell he wanted to continue, but he needed a moment. "But then he said it was either him or you if I wanted to date someone, and I couldn't bear the thought of breaking your heart, so I accepted your request, and he's been icy cold with me ever since."

You didn't respond, thinking he'd say more. "There have been times where he's been alright with it, but those times have become less and less common over time, and I'm afraid It will get to the point where we can't even see each other anymore, and I don't want that to happen."

You both sat in a sad silence for a few minutes, and then you said something you never thought you'd say. "You can leave me for him if you feel like you might lose him, I want you to know that I'll never leave your side and I'll support you no matter what." You say, meaning every word of it.

He looked at you with wide eyes. "Do you really mean it? Thank you." He smiled. "I'll always love you both, but I'm so glad you understand." He gave you one last kiss, and laid back down, your head on his chest. "I'll tell him tomorrow." And that's exactly what he did.

You decided to leave him be this time around so he could confess without it sounding fake. You were making cereal in the kitchen, and some of the other brothers were making their food, when all of a sudden, the door was thrown open and you were tackled with a hug from the one and only Asmodeus. 

"HE SAID YES HE SAID YES HE SAID-" He was cut off by Satan. "Who said yes, and to what?" He asked, his brows furrowed. At this point, all that came out of Asmo's mouth was gibberish, and Satan nodded as if he understood, walking away.

{Time Skip To Literally Two Days Later}

You were scrolling on Devilgram as usual when you got a notification. You clicked on it, and there they were, Solomon and Asmo, waving pride flags as Asmo kissed Solomon on the cheek, Solomon's face full of joy.

You smiled, and liked the picture, laying back on your bed, feeling somewhat satisfied.

For once in your life, you felt like you did something good.

*BAD ANGST WRITING SKILLS GO BRRRRRR*

Thanks for coming..lol bye-