34

AKAASHI REMEMBERED EVERYTHING NOW, he remembered breaking up with Bokuto. He remembered rushing out from the hospital, and suddenly falling into a deep accident. He remembered waking up now knowing anything, just Inoue.

He remembered the pain of how he left Bokuto, he remembered every single detail and how his life almost ended because of the heavy emotions he felt that day.

A car accdident, huh. Akaashi was too hurt to notice everything around him, and just found himself overwhelmed by the vehicles' light.

"So you remember everything now..?" Konoha asked Akaashi, feeling hesitant.

Akaashi nodded, "Yeah."

Konoha sighed, "Everything?"

"Every thing." Akaashi responded as he looks at Konoha's worried eyes.

Konoha closed his eyes for a moment and took a very deep breath. Trying to process the sudden recalling of Akaashi's memories.

"Are you okay?" Akaashi asked.

"No..I'm just worried about your emotional stability. Are you calm right now?" Konoha can't help but to ask Akaashi.

Akaashi smiled, "I am. I'm fine, I remember everything vividly and so is the pain that I experienced but I kept telling myself that, that's already in the past and I will do things now properly and wisely."

Konoha chuckled, "It's not like you have a choice before, right?"

"I do have a choices but..I was just naive before and scared, so I guess I ended up hurting a lot of people." Akaashi says.

"But that's great, now you won't be questioning things now." Konoha chuckled and stood up.

"I'll be going now, I just went here to check on you. Now that you're fine, I'll go back." Konoha said and smiled.

"Are you going to tell Mom and Dad about this?" Akaashi asked.

Konoha nods, "Of course. They need to know."

Akaashi nodded, it's the best if their parents know about this, so he won't argue about this matter.

"We're going too, just call us anytime if you guys need some help," Kuroo said and tapped Bokuto's shoulder.

Kenma looked at Akaashi and smiled a little, "We're going now.." He mumbled.

Kuroo, Kenma and Konoha left Bokuto's home. The moment the door closed shut, Akaashi's eyes immediately moved to see Bokuto's expression about what he just told earlier.

"Bokuto? Are you okay?" He asked.

Bokuto looked at Akaashi, "Yeah. It's just that, when you were telling those stories from the past, I can't help but feel so much pain in my chest."

Akaashi moved closer to Bokuto and leaned his head on his shoulder, "Don't think about it too much please, it's all in the past after all."

Bokuto pressed his lips together, even though he can't remember those things happening before. Just by the fact that Akaashi once left him behind, hurts so much.

"You won't leave me again?" Bokuto asks.

Akaashi smiled a bit, although it also pains him to hear Bokuto worrying about things like this.

"I won't," He answered.

"Are you telling the truth, this time?"

Akaashi raised his head and cupped Bokuto's face and faced it to his direction, "Bokuto. Whatever happened in the past, will always stay in the past okay?"