15

Desperado Slowed ~ Rihanna (*)

••••••
Rayne ~~

"Too many choices. Not enough bodies to use all of them on." I tut loudly as I skim through the table of weapons and tools.

Kara Moore's cries are the only sound in the room other than my soft whistling.

Harry is sat in the dark corner like usual when he lets me take over, and Tate and Garrett have taken their own seats off to the side.

Finally deciding on a pair of thick pliers, I walk back over to stand in front of Kara and Jake. "I've never tortured two people at the same time before. This is a new experience for me so I want to make the most out of it."

Kara whimpers and bawls in her seat. "Pl-please. I'll tell you anything you want to know."

I purse my lips and stare at her as I think. "I know you will. You've already gotten a little taste of this too. That's why I'll deal with you second," I gesture with my head at a fuming Jake. "He'll be going first, and getting the most of it." I wink at him and he growls.

Taking another step closer to him, I bend down and point the pliers in his face. "Tell me everything you know about him. And I mean, everything. Even if you don't know much, I don't care."

Jake pauses for a moment like he's considering actuality obliging after he sees the tool in my hand. But he seems to remember that he was trying to act tough. "Never in your wildest dreams."

I chuckle at him. "See, this is what I expected to see from all of his 'employees'. Where was this at earlier in that office?"

"Fuck. You." He seethes.

I tap his nose with the pliers like the cocky smartass I am. "No. Thank. You."

Getting slightly annoyed and impatient, I walk behind his chair. He tries to remain stolid, but like I said before I can see right through him.

His breathing picks up every time I move.

When I get behind him I turn my head to look at Harry behind me. We lock eyes for a moment before he nods his head curtly at me. Then I turn back to Jake and sigh over his stupidity.

I then quickly reach my hand down to grasp under his chin roughly and yank his head back so it's facing straight up. He tries to yank it away but my hold is too strong.

He glares daggers at me as I look down at him with a smirk. As soon as he tries to open his mouth to speak I jam the pliers into his mouth and immediately lock them onto one of his front incisors.

His eyes widen at the realization of what I'm about to do, and the moment I hear his voice in the back of his throat threaten to let a scream out I grip the pliers and yank as hard as necessary. His tooth comes out, and he screams bloody murder from the pain.

Kara was watching the whole thing, and she shrieks as she watches Jake lean his head forward when I let him go and blood spurt out of his mouth.

I barely give him time to recover before I yank his head back and pull the other central incisor out. His scream is even louder and when I let his head go again he lurches forward with even more blood staining his clothes and the floor.

I walk around to his front to see him cry and whimpering in horrible agony.

This ain't even the worst of it.

"Now when you answer me, you'll do it with a lisp. How entertaining for everyone?" I turn to look at Garrett to see him smirking at me. Tate surprisingly as well.