012

Back at home 🏡

" Come on let's go" I said to Kennedy. Today was the day we was going to meet both of the girls since we just wanted to get it over with.

At the restaurant🍽

" Hey , I'm Brooklyn. But you can call me lynn and this is my business partner Kennedy ". I said as we opened our arms to give them hugs.

" Hi nice to meet you! I'm Rain" rain smiled.

" I'm Jamiya" Jamiya said with a shy smile. But we can't have that. I need them to get comfortable around us.

" Before this interview, I want both of y'all to feel free to be able to show your true colors in this interview. Be yourself. I want to know exactly who I'm hiring. Ok?" I briefly said as I saw how they loosened up.

After the interview was over

" I know you guys were really looking forward to going home but this interview experience isn't over yet." Kennedy said as we all got in my car and headed to the mall.

" That's fine with me" Jamiya said shrugging it off.

"How about you rain?" I asked with a smile.

" I'm down!" She said with a smile.

" Ok so we don't mean to get personal and all but do you girls have guys you are with?" Kennedy asked as I cringed her. She so got damn weird.

" I don't but I've been trying to find one. It's really hard for females like me." Rain said showing a small smile.

" Gurl you know what fuck them folks see because what I see is you. The true and pure you. Also you fine too." I snapped to show her I care.

" Right !!! You a whole mood!" Jamiya said.

" We could hook you up with Brooklyn brother .Only if you want. We ain't forcing you and Jamiya you too Brooklyn brother got a friend."Kennedy stated.

" Can I see what he looks like?" Rain said smirking as they both smiled.

 "So this is Jano ,  My brother friend and my brother from another mother

"So this is Jano ,  My brother friend and my brother from another mother. "

" This is my Brother Brandon , We actually are siblings

" This is my Brother Brandon , We actually are siblings."I said showing them both pictures of Jano and Brandon.

" Okay I see you new bae , come thru"rain said piping herself up

" Self confidence come through" I said flipping my hair at rain.

" He fine asf can we meet them now?" Jamiya said making me look 👀 okay trynna get some dick already.

" Well they will be at the boutique all the time so are y'all down?" Kennedy asked as they both cheesed.

" Yeah" The both of them smiled and shook they're heads lightly.

" Ok , enough about these guys let's go shop." Kennedy said

The next day🛍

" Ok stinky mommy's gonna go get you a bottle." I said as i kissed kacey stomach since he wasn't feeling good. " I'll be right back" i turned and said to kacey as I rushed down the stairs.

When I Get to the bottom of the stairs what i see? These niggas left the door wide open. " Y'all ain't gon learn until somebody run up in this bitch." i yelled sounding like somebody momma.

I don't hear kacey crying no more he probably sleep now. So, i head back up the stairs and go into my room. Then i see kacey was gone. My heart started to beat in 5 different beats. I was freaking the hell out. Somebody took my baby and It was my fault for being so careless.

My ass was looking everywhere under the bed , the bathroom and the closet. I was Panicking!

" KACEY!!!" I cried as i screamed his name.

" What the hell going on in here?" Brandon asked as The boys all run in behind him.

" They took him ..... He's gone" I responded as i cried into jano's shoulders.

" Who's gone?" Jano questions rubbing my back.

" My baby... They took kacey."

What will happen next☹️?
How was this Chapter🙈?
See you in the next one⚡️- Riri💗