22.Pampering baby 🔞

Type: are you going to ask me all this...and what if I say no...

Tharn: Then I won't do it...

Type: Phi ...if you tease me like this then I won't talk to you seriously...

Tharn: okay I won't tease you...I am sorry but baby... I am asking you this seriously.... do you want me to be inside you...

Type: Type blushed and nodded as yes...

Tharn: Okay....whatever my baby wants...

Tharn slowly put his dick inside Type's ass and when he finds that Type is adjusted then he started moving ....

Type: ahh phi....you really feel so good inside...aahhh Phi....ahhh....why are you moving so slow....

Tharn: I want you to feel me baby ....and did you forget that you are pregnant...

Type: hmm...I love whatever you are doing phi, please don't stop....

Tharn thrusted very deep in Type's cavity aahhh....this time Tharn also moan coz Type is tight and Tharn is thrusting too deep...the sensation in the body is increasing with every thrust....Tharn is also Stroking Type's dick to give him full pleasure....

After a very long sensational round, Tharn came inside Type....and Type came in Tharn's hand....aahhh Tharn lay beside Type....both were breathing heavily....

Type: P'Tharn....I wanted to...

Tharn: baby please don't ask me for another round I am really tired.... now let's sleep for some time....

Type: okay phi...but What Type wanted to say but couldn't spill out coz of Tharn....his stomach reveal that truth....

Tharn heard a growl from Type's Stomach...

Tharn: Type are you hungry...??

Type: No phi I am not hungry let's sleep...

After a few minutes Type's stomach again made a loud noise....

Tharn: Type did you lie just now...how can you say that you are not hungry when your stomach is growling...baby please tell me if you are hungry??

Type: No I am not but I guess the baby is hungry phi...you don't worry I will eat something from the kitchen you just sleep...

Tharn: how can I sleep when my baby is hungry...what you want to eat...can I bring soup for you or...I guess there is leftover chicken from the dinner...can I bring it...

Type made face...no phi it's okay I will manage...

Tharn: Type when you are hungry then why are you not ready to eat...

Type: coz it's not normal hunger....I am craving for something...

Tharn: oh...what are you craving for baby...

Type: I want to have a cheese sandwich....type made a face like a baby is asking for his favorite chocolate from his parents....

Tharn: Oh...ok no problem come... I will make a cheese sandwich for you...tharn took type in the kitchen and as per his craving and his likes and dislikes Tharn prepared the sandwich...

Type: took a bite and he said wao...phi..that's what exactly I wanted to eat... it's so yummy...

Type extended his hands and asked Tharn to take a bite...

Tharn took a bite it was really good ...hmm it's really good...now common finish this quickly so that we can sleep... it's 3 am and we need to sleep...

Tharn: look at Type's face and he felt that Type wanted to say something...

Type is there something you want to say...

Type: Hmm....I am still hungry...I want more

Tharn was shocked coz Type is not a heavy eater ....I guess he entered in his third month that's why he is feeling too much hunger...

Tharn: okay I will make one more sandwich for you baby...tell me if you want more...

Type: No, one more will be enough...I am sorry Phi that I am disturbing you at this late hour and thank you for making this for me....

Tharn: Type you and your child is mine and taking care of you both is my responsibility...and I love to do all this for you...so don't think much and bother me whenever you crave for anything....

Type: I love you phi ....

Tharn: looked surprised....Oh...really baby...are you saying this coz I made you a sandwich or you really mean this..

Type: Phi whatever I said I actually meant it...when you confessed before...that time I don't want to say this...but what you did for me I couldn't control my feelings...

Tharn gave a peck to Type and let him eat one more sandwich...

Tharn: Type wait here for sometime doctor asked you not to sleep immediately after eating food...so let's sit here...

Tharn and Type sit in the hall and talked for some time sitting on the couch ....they didn't realise when they fall asleep....

The next morning when Nigel get up from the couch ...she couldn't find Type on his bed...oh god now where this boy is...

Nigel comes out of the room and gets shocked that Type is sleeping on Tharn's chest ...they both are sleeping comfortably on the couch..

Nigel: Type...Type....wake up...but Type was sleeping like a lazy crocodile....Nigel heard a call and she answer the call...she came and again call out Type's name but Type didn't respond...but with Nigel's voice, Tharn gets disturbed....

Tharn: ahh Nigel please go and let me sleep..

Nigel: Sir you have called from Ema mam...please get up...

Tharn open his eyes saw himself on the couch with Type and Nigel standing in front of him with the phone...Tharn gulp ....oh shit... Nigel ... I didn't realise when we fall asleep....

Tharn took the phone and said...I will call you in sometime Ema....

Nigel: sir I guess we need to talk....can you please come with me...

Tharn: yes sure...but Type is still on Tharn's chest...Type ...Type...

Type: ahhh Phi let me sleep more... I am tired....if you want me to get up them carry me...

Tharn looked at Nigel then Type and thought stop it, baby...I am sure today your mom will give you an earful and you are going to regret this....please shhh....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.