Usj

I do not own my hero academia this is just a fanfic. Also I wanna thank everyone for 20k views thanks so much.

This jay signing out

This is Kay signing out

3rd POV

Izuku sat in class with a lot on his mind. He kept having these dreams but they felt more like two kings communing with each other.

Izuku was suddenly pulled out his thoughts as Medusa pulled his ear angrily.

"Zuzu listen to the teacher" she whispered into izuku ear.

"Sorry I was spacing out a bit" izuku said as he looked her in the eye.

"Well Aizawa said that we're being going to a place called the usj"medusa told her mate.

"Oh the Unforeseen Simulation Joint I heard that all of hero's trained there"izuku said.

"Sound like you wanna be a hero, wonder if it's fun or something"medusa asked?

"Not really, I'm just in this hero program so that I can get combat experience noting else" izuku stated to medusa.

Izuku then felt a glare from Aizawa who was staring to get annoyed of Medusa, izuku and levios speaking in serpent tongue.

"You have two options either teach me that damn language or speak regular" Aizawa said.

Izuku, medusa and levios giggled before going back to English.

(I'm American big wolf wanna fight about it)

"Ok for those who weren't listing" Aizawa says looking at izuku. "Today we're going to the usj for hero training so everyone suit up" Aizawa said.

The class left to suit up but their was a clear difference in the way everything seemed.

In the boys locker room everything was relatively calm besides the glare izuku was receiving from katsuki.

But the girls were a different story completely.

Izumi herself was in a bad spot. As she looked at medusa her heart beat began to rise. Fear began to overload her.

"LEAVE ME ALONE" she streamed surprising everyone as she ran out the locker room.

"What's up with Izumi" shoka said as she went to her friend.

"Don't know, uraraka and momo stay here" katsumi said.

Izumi mind

Izumi balled up in a Conner as tear ran down her face.

"Ok izumi what's wrong this is what quirkless people deserve right" a voiced said.

Izumi recognized the voice knowing who it was.

She suddenly felt pain shoot through he spine as she was blasted in the back into the wall.

She watched as her friends began to beat and bully her but it all stopped.

She then saw izuku but it was him from when they were young.