Hades x Persephone Klance

This will be longgggggggggggggg TTvTT 4200+ words

"Thanatos, How many more people do I need to judge?" Said Keith Akira Kogane, King of the Underworld. He sat on his throne of skulls wearing his sliver wreath, black chest plate and Greek cloak including his skull shaped shoulder blades. In all honesty, he looked more like a Greek soldier than a King. Thanatos looked at Keith and bowed,"You have 150,000 more dead souls to judge, my lord." Keith sighed and rubbed his temples,"I'll do it....later. After my walk. Cerberus, come." Thanatos gaped at his lord,"But sir! You rarely go out into the open or anywhere in general!" Keith glared at him,"I shall do as I please. Cerberus, here boy." Cerberus got up and walked next to Keith. With a wave of his hand, a shadow portal appeared and Keith stepped out into the open.

The forest was littered with trees and animals, but they all ran away at the sight of the King of the Underworld and his three-headed dog. Keith sighed sadly as he looked around the forset greens. Flowers were everywhere and lit up the place. I wish..for something like that in the Underworld....someone like that. Keith admitted it, he's lonely. "Cerberus, would you-Cerberus?" Keith groaned, for the damn dog was no where to be found. "I swear this mutt will be the death of me." He continued walking around, tracking his dog's collar. This has happened before. He heard a voice cooing,"Hey boy, aren't you adorable! Where's your owner? I'll take care of you in the meantime, maybe I'll finally see someone other than the nymphs. You like that? Oh my Gods you're so cute." Keith immediately went towards the voice. Who dared pet the King of the Underworld's dog? He found Cerberus on top of a young boy. Keith was about to call him out, but no words came. The boy was breath-taking. He wore a halter chiffon white dress, the ring around his neck a gold. The dress had golden flower patterns. Sweet, smooth voice and soft blue eyes. Dark brown hair and tanned skin from spending too much time in the sun. His smile was radiant was glowing. He seemed familiar. Keith leaned on the tree and watched Cerberus lick the boy's face and cuddle with him. His permanent frown twisted into a small smile. He realized he was staring and no one had noticed him yet. "Cerberus." Cerberus didn't do anything. "Kosmo Yorak Cerberus."Cerberus froze at the voice and looked shyly at his master, knowing he was pissed at the mention of his full name. The boy looked up at the man and blushed. Keith finally realized where he knew this boy. "Oleander, Son of Demeter and God of Flowers. I never expected to meet you here like this."

Oleander winced at the sound of his name,"Please, call me Oliver...your majesty." Oliver bowed and Keith smirked,"You want me to call you Oliver because Oleander in Altean means-" Oliver turned red from embarrassment,"Please don't, my mother named me that but it's honestly quite embarrassing." Keith chuckled,"Alright, Oliver. Good Day now, I must bring Cerberus back home." He turned to walk away but Oliver called out to him,"Wait! Your majesty, How many times have you lost your dog." Keith thought for a minute,"In the past month? 27 times." Oliver gaped at him,"27!? Sir, This might be a little rude, so forgive me but I believe you should take better care for Cerberus. I wish to help, I'm very good with pets. So.." Oliver firmly looked at him,"I would like to go to the Underworld with you. As a caretaker." Keith raised his eyebrow, it's true he had been neglecting Cerberus and this caretaker was really cute. "Alright, you can come with me. Only for a short time, though. I don't want your mother to get mad, she hates me enough already." Oliver beamed at him,"Thank you, your majesty." Keith showed him a small smile,"Call me Keith, here." He waved his hand and there was suddenly a shadow portal. Oliver awwed in excitement. They went through the portal and Oliver looked around at the Underworld.

"It's very..." Keith shrugged,"Dark? Dead, I get that a lot." Oliver shook his head,"It's beautiful." Keith raised his eyebrow,"What do you mean? There's nothing but darkness." Oliver placed his hand on the wall. "May I?" Keith let him and Oliver's eyes glowed slightly. Gems of all colors sprouted from the walls. Keith gasped and Oliver smiled proudly,"I sensed something beautiful hidden in the cave walls, so I let them shine. I hope you don't mind." Keith for the first time, was excited,"Oliver, this is amazing! It's really dark and gloomy around here, and honestly I had been wishing for something to make it...nice. I'll take you to your room, but I must say I've never had visitors before. But I'm glad you're here, it's really lonely." Keith blushed a little and Oliver winked at him,"My pleasure." Keith hid his face and showed him to an empty room,"You may do what you wish with it." Cerberus ran into the room and Oliver looked around,"I know exactly what I want to do with this."