23.Warning

Tharn: Type please get up ... your mom is calling you...

Type: Open his eyes and looked at Tharn...oh shit...phi run if my mom saw you with me at this time, in this place, in this condition you will be dead...

Tharn: Gulped....now I am sure I will definitely get an earful....Type shhh ...

Type get up and move ahead to kiss Tharn but Tharn grab his face and move towards his mom...

Type got startled....he is still pouting as he was going to kiss Tharn but tharn turned his face....type changed his expression and said ...mom hi...how are you...the weather is looking nice..he looks here and there but still, Nigel is staring at him....

Type gulped and said .... aaahhh I am going to my room...I am not feeling well oh...it's hard to be pregnant...Type turned and move towards his room ...

The moment he reached his room he hid near the door and looked toward tharn ....aww phi ...hope my mom doesn't kill him...

Okay, baby always remembers that your father was a good man...

Nigel: now can we talk...??

Tharn: yes why not...tharn took Nigel to his room..yes Nigel says...

Nigel: I want to talk regarding Type...Nigel was about to say something but Tharn assumed what she will ask and started answering.....

Tharn: Actually Nigel. ..Type was hungry at night I saw him making sandwiches ...I guess you forgot to put water in my room that's why I have to go to the kitchen to bring it....

When I saw him struggling I asked him to wake you but he said my mother works the whole day I can't wake her at this hour....

I also find it correct that you do so much work so of course you were tired ...and after thinking that I helped Type.... it's doesn't look good when a pregnant, as well as a sick person, makes food...

And after eating... type wanted to listen to the story as he is not able to sleep so I read him a story but I don't know how we fall asleep....

Tharn gave all the possible answers and when he looked at Nigel he got scared that she is not buying it....and looking at Tharn like she caught him red-handed...

Nigel: I wanted to say that Ema mam called me and when I told her Type is not well she started worrying....and now she wants to see type so she has asked you to do video call and call the Doctor as well....to know the baby's progress...

And one more thing...type is getting too moody these days...while it is so normal for a pregnant person but I am just warning you coz you have never experienced that....

Tharn blinks his eyes repeatedly....he said so much lie and Nigel didn't even say a word regarding that....

Tharn: hmm okay...Tharn turned to go when he heard Nigel's voice wait...and Tharn turned to listen to what Nigel wants to say...

Nigel: Don't stay too much with that brat he will spoil you...and I can see his influence on you...

Tharn: huh....Nigel left and Tharn was like what exactly happened here...

After few minutes when Tharn went to his room he saw Type there....

Type: I am sorry my mom can be sometimes too rude...I am sure he gave you an earful for spoiling me ...but don't feel bad...she is not bad but she is worried that you are spoiling me...

Tharn: don't worry she didn't say anything except to stay away from you as you are a brat who can spoil me and she can see the bad influence of you on me...

Type: See I told you she will ask you to stay away from me but phi don't worry I won't leave you....I am sorry what..?? Type was expecting that her mom will ask Tharn to stay away from him so he focused on that part only...but when he process it he understands it's not a warning for Type but for Tharn....he didn't expect this from his mom..

What ?? She called me a brat....how can she say this...I did so much for her and she thinks I am spoiling you....is she really my mother or she has adopted you...

Tharn: Laughed watching Type so confused coz of all this....

I am going to the office ...you please call Ema and tell her about your health she is worried and I will ask the doctor to come and see you....

Type: I need medicine...

Tharn: Oh...you are not feeling well....what medicine you want ....baby I guess you need to ask Doctor before taking any medicine...

Type: I don't think so...Type hugged Tharn...can I have my medicine, my doctor...

Tharn: So you will be okay just by a hug or you want more baby....

Type: I want more than this...

Tharn: In the evening after your mom sleeps I will give you whatever you want...now go and let me get ready for the office...

Type smiled and left...Tharn went to work... in the evening when he returned ....he heard type crying...

Tharn runs towards Type's room and saw him crying ....what happened why are you crying...

Nigel: he wanted to eat curry rice ...

Tharn: so what are you still thinking... go and make it .....

Nigel: I made it but now he don't want to eat...

Tharn: why?? And if you don't want to eat then why are you crying...??

Type: I wanted to eat I asked her but she did all her work and then made it...

Nigel: coz I was in the middle of my work ....it took hardly 5 minutes and after 5 minutes when I went to the kitchen and prepared the exact thing which he wanted to eat then he is not ready to eat...and now crying...

Type: I am crying coz I was craving for this but you make it so late that now I don't want to eat ....but I am crying coz I was craving for this and no one cares...

Tharn looked at Nigel and Nigel made a face like I don't care now handle this brat ....

Tharn gulped coz if this is what Nigel has warned him in the morning then it's too much for Tharn...type wanted to eat but coz it prepared late... he got upset and don't want to eat and he is crying coz he was craving for this for so long...aaahhh pregnant person....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.