First Encounter (II)

Alliana looked at the coffee interestedly.

She asked her assistant who was standing not far away from her without looking at his direction.

"Assitant Hu, when is the first coffee break for the employees?"

"...It's quarter to ten."

"And what time is it?"

"Nine thirty."

"Oh, but see, they are having coffee before their proper break time. Can it be called being idle?"

The rest of the employees inside the lounge fidgeted.

Fortunately, they were just making coffee to bring back to their desks.

Asistant Hu had no choice but to side with the boss. He gave a glance at the three women. They were dead in his eyes now.

"Yes, President."

"Then they should finish their coffee immediately and return back to work, don't you think?"

"Yes, President."

"I see." Alliana then smiled sweetly at the three women. "Then have your coffee first."

With a sweet smile, Alliana picked up the cup of the already warm coffee from the stiff hands of the short-haired woman, and poured it over the person's head.

She was the girl who was yapping her dirty mouth earlier about Alliana's mother and her family being cursed.

Alliana hated it when her family was called like that. She did not mind it when people called her names, because she knew that she was not a good person in the first place. She enjoyed it even.

But to insult her innocent and love-stricken mother as someone cursed, Alliana was not kind at all to let go of that person. This was just her initial punishment.

"Gasp."

The short haired woman could only silently endure the warm coffee trickling down from her head to her neck and chest. Shame and fear ate at her heart. Tears started to flow down freely with the coffee.

Her silent sobs and the drops of liquid on the ground were the only sounds in the longue.

Alliana smiled sweetly.

"There you go. You finally finished your coffee. If you can do that earlier, you can also return to your work earlier. Isn't it a good idea?"

Silence.

Alliana then glanced at the two other women who were shaking visibly.

She looked at their half-filled coffee cups.

"Oh, you two haven't finished your coffee yet. Do you want me to help you as well?"

The other pair shook their heads quickly while shivering.

One of the women was about to hurry and finish her coffee, but before she could bring it to her mouth, she heard Alliana's cold voice.

"Not that way."

The woman looked at her eyes. Alliana's dark pools were terrifiyng. There was no smile in there.

The woman was so scared that she did not think of anything anymore and directly poured the coffee over her head.

Splash.

The scent of coffee got stronger.

Two women were now drenched with the dark liquid, their makeups ruined.

Alliana looked at the third woman.

The third woman's hand was shaking. She could also see Alliana's sweet smile and those eyes that were pitch black like a demon's. The woman decisively poured coffee on her head without a word.

Alliana chuckled.

These girls were so obedient in front of a show of power. It looked like they were a group of obedient sheeps and not the women who spoke bad of her without thinking of the consequences once heard.

"Good. Now all of you have spend your first break perfectly. You can now all return to your work."

The three women were silent. They did not dare to move. They were expecting that they would be fired.

But Alliana had not said a word about firing them yet.

"Assistant Hu, I believe it is time for them to get back to work?"

Assistant Hu nodded and suddenly clapped twice. All eyes turned to him except Alliana who was still admiring the sorry look of the three women with a mocking smile.

"You all go back and start working!"

Assitant Hu said to the onlookers.

The others inside the lounge looked at each other and silently left for their desks.

Assistant Hu turned to the three drenched women.

"The three of you should return as well."

The three looked at assistant Hu with frightened eyes.

What did they mean, go back to work? They were not fired?

But Assistant Hu did not explain things to them. For sure, his insane boss would do something more inhuman towards the three later on.

At this time, while the people in the longue moved and went to their own places, the newly arrived group moved as well.

The man who was leading the group turned to the elevator and walked straight ahead.

"Sir, Miss Chu is already here. Aren't you going back to the office?" a voice silently said.

The man's light brown eyes drifted to his assistant. The man was taller than Assistant Yuan, so everytime the man looked at him like this, Assistan Yuan always got intimidated.

The man's thin lips moved. A rich and deep voice sounded.

"The appointment time is already over. I have waited enough and the San Jin Group did not meet up to our expectations."

Assistant Lu, the left hand man who was in charge of his boss's security, quietly pressed the open button. He did not comment and just followed his boss' order.

The man entered the elevator. His assistants followed.

The man's brown eyes were lidded by dark long lashes. They stayed at the direction of the longue.

"Besides, I don't want to work with someone who is late an hour for an important meeting and treats her employees like trash."

'Ding.'

The elevator slid close.

This ended the first encounter of an upright man and a vicious woman.