Chapter Eighteen

TW: Mentions of sexual scenes.

A/N: I know I said I would publish this on Tuesday but I finished it today so I just decided to post it today. So I hope you enjoy. Don't forget to vote, please. And also comment what you think of it.

Hayley POV

After a few moments of Antonin and Voldemort talking, the door opens and we see a horde of men coming in. Along with these men,
I see a familiar face. It was Aiden. Just great. i thought I was rid of him for Christmas.

Bellatrix stares at me for a moment then walks in front of me blocking my view of Aidan. "What are you looking at?" She asked.

"Nothing." I lied.

"Oh come on Hayley, please tell me." She begged.

"That is the boy that gave me the D scar on the back of my shoulder." I stated while Bellatrix turned around and looked at Aidan.

"You want me to kill him?" She asked.

"No I have a better plan for him." I smirked while looking down at him.

"May I ask what this plan of yours is?" She asked.

"It's better if you don't know." I stated then I walked off to my room.

After I unpack my things, I head down stairs to kitchen. I see Jade in the kitchen stuffing her face with food. She lifts her head up and looks at me then smiles. She doesn't say anything so I don't either. I walk over to get a drink then I walk out of the room and head back up to my room.

Around ten minutes later, I hear something outside of my room. It's a mumbling sound. All of a sudden the door swings open and there is Aidan making a grand entrance. I was surprised to see him. I got off the bed and walked towards him.

"This is a surprise." I stated.

"A good or bad one?" He asked.

"Let's just say it's a surprise." I said with a smile. "What are you doing here?"

"Well my father wanted me to come with him." He announced.

"I mean in my room." I stated.

"Oh. I wanted to apologise for treating you like shit." He said. Now that surprised me more than him turning up to my room. "So I'm sorry."

"You're forgiven." I smiled at him the. He smiled back.

Aidan walked over to me and placed a kiss on my lips. "I will love you forever, Hayley." That caused me to smile.

*FLASHBACK*

Me and Aidan were dancing in his living room to some really old fashioned music. He was looking into my eyes and I was looking into his. He started to smile.

"I will love my forever, Hayley." He said. I stopped dancing.

"Aidan we're only ten, I'm sure you won't love me forever." I stated.

"I don't care I will love you forever, Hayley Johnson." He announced which caused me to smile.

*BACK TO REALITY*

"You said that to me when we were ten." I smiled while looking into his eyes.

"I know and I meant it, truly." He said then kissed my lips again.

I kiss him back while wrapping my arms around his neck as we move towards the bed. He sets me on the bed then he removes his shirt showing his toned abs, I remove my top then my boats as I still stare at him as he takes off his trousers and he pushes me towards the top of the bed then he gets on top of me. We go back to kissing each other's lips. He brushes his tongue along my lips asking for entrance and I let his tongue slip in.

Aidan then breaks from my lips and kisses along my jaw and down to my neck while running his warm hands down my sides slowly causing butterflies to appear in my stomach. While he kisses my neck I run my hands through his hair. He then goes lower kissing every inch of my body as he reaches my pants. With his teeth he removes my pants and I arch my back which makes in easier for him to slip them off. I sit up which causes him to get up.
Aidan removes his boxers which reveals his dick. It's not as big as Draco's but it's still big.

I then lie back down with him on top of me as he bends down to my ear.

"Are you sure about this?" He whispered and I nod. "Use your words Hayley."

"Yes." I breathed.

"Yes, what?" He said with his dick brushing along my entrance teasing me.

"Yes I'm sure." I said with a fast pace.

"Someone's eager." He stated and I looked at his with desperation in my eyes. "Fine."

He smiled at me then he slips it in fast causing me to let out a loud moan but he covers my mouth with his hand as he whips out his wand and puts a silencing spell on the room then removes his hand and kisses my neck to distract me from the feeling.

I feel it go deeper. "Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh..." Each 'oh' getting louder as he is aggressively kissing my body and I feel it going deeper.

"I-I-I'm going... t-to cum." I tried to form proper sentences.

"Then cum, darling, I'm not stopping you." He said.

We released at the same time, he moves up to my lips. We kiss each other's lip for three minutes. His tongue was swirling around my mouth. He removes it. We break apart and he lies down beside me. He wraps his arm around me. As we lie on my bed, he runs his finger alone my back making shapes while shivers run up my spine.

"For before, you were right, you did treat me like shit." I stated while looking at him and I see his face fill with regret.

"I'm really sorry Hayley and I mean it." He stared into my eyes and I can tell that he meant it.

"It's fine really." I lie my head on his chest while he plays with my hair.

"And I'm sorry about carving a D into your back. I didn't know what I was thinking." He stated.

"It's fine." I said.

"And I'm sorry-"

"Aidan stop apologising I forgive you," I look up at him and into his eyes.

He smiled. "I'm going to go down and get a drink of water, do you want anything, darling." He gets up and puts his clothes back on.

"I'm okay." I stated while smiling at him.

He smiled back at me then he opens the door the door and leaves.