PPPS

A/N- This is a coffee induced tired one shot, I've been tired all day and now it's late and I was like 'oh I have so much work to do,' so got coffee and now I'm here. 

Summary- 

-Cooper's P

-Cooper's P.O.V- 

My school had finished early today and I had decided to spend the day with dad at the tower instead of going home (they live close by, and still have the farm but don't always live there. K cool).

"Clint, is it okay if you go pick Pete up from school?" I hear Tony ask from where we were sat on the sofa playing Mario cart. 

Dad nods and we finish the game before he turns to me, "do you wanna come pick Peter up with me?" He asks. 

I smile brightly and nod, "yeah definitely." 

Peter and I have been friends since he was adopted when he was a lot younger. There is only a year age gap with me now being 17 and him being 16, so we quickly became good friends.

Dad smiles and shakes his head while standing and gesturing me to follow, "come on then. We better go or we'll be late." 

Nodding we head down to the garage and get into the Audi before he pulls out and we begin the journey to Peter's school. 

-

Once we arrive I look out at all the students racing out the double doors and spot Peter walking along talking to his friend. Smiling I point it out to dad and he turns as well. 

But once Peter takes a few more steps some other boy walks over to Peter and drags him down the steps and to the back of the school, with other people trailing behind. 

"Is what I think happening, happening?" I ask, looking to dad in shock. 

I see his eyes harden and he seems to think the same as me as he nods and his door is slammed open, I quickly follow, feeling my fists clench beside me at the thought of one of my best friends, and essentially my brother being beat up. 

-Peter's P.O.V- 

Finally, the end of the day, I sigh in relief and follow Ned down the hall and to the doors. 

"I can't wait for the weekend," I mumble to him, wanting to work on my web shooters and spend time in the lab with dad. 

"Nor can I dude, nor can I," Ned agrees, sending me a smile. 

We got out the doors and I was about to say something when my senses blare and I feel Flash latch his arm around mine and begin to pull me down the stairs and around the side of the school. I send Ned a fleeting look, knowing this won't end well for me. 

I was able to evade him yesterday and I've learnt from the past that when I miss one day, he gets pissed.  

"So Penis, think you can get away again," Flash sneers as he pushes me down to the ground. 

I want to fight back, I wish I could fight back. But if I hit him, I might hurt him badly, not only that his dad is on the council and no matter what I say about Flash bullying me, it'll mean nothing. I could pull the Stark card, but somehow I don't think they'll believe me, and no way in Hell am I telling dad and letting him unleash his dad rage. It's scary man. 

A fist collides with my nose and I can both hear, and feel it crack from the brutal punch. I reel back slightly, feeling pain explode around the appendage and blood start dripping down my face. 

"Answer me Penis," Flash growls, sending a kick to my side. 

I was about to say something when I heard a familiar voice ring through the small alley behind school. 

"I suggest you don't touch him again," I hear Cooper growl. 

Turning my gaze from the ground I wrap a tentative arm around my stomach and look up, Clint and Cooper are stood there, Cooper a little ahead with murder in his eyes and his fists clenched beside him. 

Flash scoffs while shaking his head, "oh yeah, and what are you gonna do about it."

Cooper turns a little to look at Clint before nodding, and I wonder for a moment what that meant. But before I was able to work it out, I saw it happen. 

Cooper lunched forward, a fist hitting the side of Flash's jaw and snapping his head to the side. None of his goons even try to help and I internally laugh at that. 

Before Flash has the chance to react, Cooper is grabbing Flash's arm and twisting it behind his back, close to dislocating his shoulder before pushing him against the wall.

If it weren't for my super hearing I wouldn't have been able to hear what Cooper seethes beside Flash's ear that makes him turn pale. 

"If you ever touch my brother again I will break every bone in your body, and believe me when I say; I know how," Cooper seethes, his grip tightening even more and making Flash blanch in pain. 

Cooper lets Flash go and I watch as he stumbles away, sending me a wary look before bolting it, his goons behind him. As soon as they're out of sight Clint and Cooper are both beside me. 

"You okay kid?" Clint asks, moving my head to look at him. 

"Yeah, I've had worse. And, thank you Cooper," I say, smiling at him in thanks. 

He smiles back and pulls me to my feet, "of course Pete. And I know you heard what I said, and it's true. I do think of you as my brother." 

"I do too," I mumble, feeling surprisingly happy even though I was just beaten up.

"By the way Pete, there's a PPPS meeting now when we get home, the others know," Clint voices, making me shudder, this won't end well. 

-

-

-

A/N- Hey hey, I hope you liked this. Also, if updates turn a little bad blame college, I go back tomorrow and I'm like 2 seconds away from breaking down hehe, but oh well I'll live- probably. 

- M xx