Part 13

A/N: That's Max btw ^^^

LAUREN'S POV
It's been days since Y/N was shot, she still hasn't woken up, the doctors said that shes in a coma right now due to the loss of blood and it could be days, months, years even until she wakes up. Her heart beat is still steady but other than that she looks lifeless. I haven't left the hospital since, how could i? It's took me a while to figure everything out but, i love her. I'm in love with her. I've liked her for years and i've finally accepted that "like" isn't a strong enough word to describe my feelings. Love. That's what it is.

Everyday that goes by, i'm slowly losing hope. I haven't slept in days. The rest of the group have been visiting everyday but her parents aren't back from their business trip so Max is staying with Camila. He comes to visit every single day and my heart breaks a little every time i look at him and see that he looks at Y/N with a sense of longing in his eyes. That kid needs her. She's pretty much all he's got considering their parents are never home. I feel for the little guy.

Today i woke up with an extremely heavy chest. I have this feeling like something bad is going to happen today but i don't know what. You ever get that feeling where you know something is about to go wrong but you can't make out what it's going to be? I don't know, but that shits adding to my stress.

I got up and went to the bathroom they have in Y/N's hospital room. She's got her own little private room which makes life a little easier. I quickly jump into the shower and as soon as the water hits my skin, i just break down. It's become a daily routine, i'd get in the shower and let the sound of the fast flowing water drown out my cries. I just feel so hopeless and useless, the love of my life is lying in a bed a few feet away from me and is slowly losing her life and i can't do anything to stop it.

After my little sob sesh, i get out and do my morning routine. I get dressed into Y/N's sweats.

I asked Camila to get me some clothes from my house so i could get dressed everyday and she decided to get me some of Y/N's clothes too and i've been practically living in them

I asked Camila to get me some clothes from my house so i could get dressed everyday and she decided to get me some of Y/N's clothes too and i've been practically living in them. They smell exactly like her and it makes me feel close to her in a way.

I left the bathroom and decided to just sit by her bed and just talk about anything that came to my head.

"Hey, i don't know if you can hear me right now and i might just be talking to myself looking like a complete weirdo." I let out a watery laugh and wait to see if she laughs too. See if she even moves one little muscle, but she doesn't which causes me to sigh and let a frown form on my lips. "Anyways, Max has been visiting everyday, he really really misses you. Everyone misses you, things aren't the same without you Y/N. I miss you so much, it's driving me crazy." I just look at her as tears slowly fall down my cheek. "Please just wake up! I'm begging you Y/N/N, i don't know what i would do if you don't make it out alive." Nothing.

I let out a loud sigh just before the door opens, revealing Max in his Liverpool kit, the words "Y/L/N" on the top of the back and the number "6" just below it.