chapter 39

Alexa pov

I call the first person that came to my mind Alex.

I called him like 5 Times but he didn't answered then I called Noah but it was switch off. After him I called colton but he didn't answer.

What's with my brothers not answering their phones.. I then called my other bothers and none of them answered their phones. I went inside the school to search for Noah.

I walked around the hallways trying to find my brothers. I don't even freaking know he is in which class. I made my way towards the principal's office .

"hey, old man, I want you to make an announcement to call my brother here as I can't find him" I said to the principal.

"This is not your home, MS Romano." he replied

"I know, and I clearly told you to do an announcement. Now do we want you to get in trouble with my oldest brother? Huh?" I said smirking and he stiffened.

He made an announcement on intercom for my brother and in less than 2 mins he came to the office. I dragged him outside the  principal office.

I showed him the video I made and then I told him that the girl in the video is Alesa and I explained him the whole situation.

Noah's pov

After Alexa told me about the kidnapping. I tried calling my brothers and none of them were answering.

God dammit, what the fuck are they all doing???? And not answering the phone.

Me and Alexa sat in the car and I began driving. "where are we going Noah?" she asked

"first, I'll drop you home and then go to the warehouse to meet the brothers" I replied.

"I'm coming With you" she said

"No" I sternly replied. Although she knows about the mafia. We don't want to involve her I'm this

"but why?" she asked

"Alexa, not now please." I said and soon we reached home.
She went inside whereass I drove to the warehouse.

As I reached the warehouse. I could see that the place was a mess. It seemed like there was a attack over here. I. Quickly made my way inside and went to Lorenzo's office but he wasn't there. Then i went to Dylan's office and no one was there to and then I went to Xander and Xavier's office and again it was empty.

I tired calling them again but no one budge to answer. I then went to ask one of the guards about of my brothers and he pointed a gun on my temple.

I was not scared of guns . But I didn't have anything to attack him with and that made me worried. Wait-whos he?  If he work for my brothers then why would he point a gun at me?

"who are you?" I asked and the man started laughing.

"I'm the one who has captive all your brothers" he said and started laughing.

He kidnapped my brothers? All of them?  Did he kidnapped Alesa to? My thoughts were interrupted by someone covering my mouth and i tried fighting him but I started to feel dizzy and blacked out...

Lorenzo pov

I was working in my office when I heard gunshots and I immediately knew it was attack on us from another mafia. I looked around the warehouse through the camera and realized that it was the Spanish mafia.

I saw my brothers fighting and I saw Xander was badly injured and he immediately need doctor. I picked up my gun and went outside. I shot everyone who came in my way and made my way toward Xander.

He was having a hard time breathing and I need to take him to hospital as fast as I can and I looked around to see 100 of Spanish Mafia's men's .

And one of them spoke "There's no way, you can get out of this so it's better for you to give up" and there was no way in hell I'll give up.

"Do we want your brother to die? Maybe if you give up I can give him medical treatment" another man spoke .

After a minute of thinking nothing came to my mind and I saw Xander slowly closing his eyes. I can't let him die. I can't let my baby brother die. I would do anything to save him. Even if it's cost my life. And I surrender.

One of them started treating his wounds and other man tied me and my other brothers and put us in a van taking us somewhere .

After what 30 mins of driving the car came to a stop and they took us inside and tied on chairs.
And there stood a man and it was none another than the head of Spanish mafia.

"look, who we have here ,Lorenzo Romano head of the Russian mafia" he said laughing.

"what do you want Javier?" I asked him

"I want Russian mafia and then Italian mafia" he said and laughed again.

Is he psycho? Well, I'm the head of the Russian mafia while Thomas is the head of Italian mafia and Spanish mafia has been our rival since very long time.

"You wanted me, then why did you kidnap my brothers?" I asked.

"it's fun torturing and killing you in front of them" he said "And I also have another guest here" he added

He turned towards one of his mens and smirked. That men opened of the window and I saw Alesa. Bay bruised and beaten up.

Me and my brothers could see alesa and could even hear her but she can't. The guys inside there were beating her and she was begging them to stop and looking at that me and my brothers all were scared and hurt for her.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! It hurts" she screamed "ouch, I want to go to enzo"

And the men started laughing "Your enzo won't come to save you" the man said and she looked at him with tears in his eyes.

"He promised me he won't ever let me go and I know he will come and save me. Stay careful" she said and the man was fuming with anger.

----

OMO Romano's are kidnapped? How will alexa and Noah save them?