Stories

Me and Levi had arrived at HQ not so long after the others arrived - but Levi had gone a different way so he wasn't caught with me. They were all taking off their gear and hanging them up.

"Glad to see you followed us (Y/n)." Sasha says.

"I am tired so I'm going to see what the Commander wants and head to bed. Goodnight." I say as I walk away and leaving my gear behind.

"Goodnight." They all say.

I walk through corridors that lead to the Commander's office. I pass a group of soldiers that ran past me and stopped running.

"Hey! We were looking for you!" a soldier says.

"Where were you?!" another asks.

"It's none of your business." I answer with a hand on my hip.

"We are going to have to take you with us."

"I'm already going to the commander so you don't need to worry." I say as I continue walking, leaving them behind.

"Wait!--"

"Have a good evening!" I cut the soldier off.

I soon make my way to the door of the Commander's office and knock on it. I make my way inside and see Erwin sitting down with Levi and Hange standing near him.

I stand in-front of his desk and give him a salute. I then sit down on a nearby chair with a little table - it had a cup of tea which I assume was made by Levi.

"What took you so long (Y/n)? I'm pretty sure I sent a soldier to come and get you a long time ago." Erwin says.

"What do you want?" I ask impatiently. "I want to head to bed so make it quick."

"Well, we will soon be headed to Shiganshina to find out the truth about the walls and the titans." Hange says.

"Shiganshina? Isn't that out of bounds?" I ask.

"It is, but we believe there is a certain basement underneath one of the houses that holds all the information about everything." Erwin says.

"So what has it got to do with me?" I ask.

"That information probably has everything we need to know about you and your powers. So, you are going to come with us." Erwin explains.

"Couldn't you have just told me that with the others?" I look at all of them in confusion.

"In order to take you with us, you are going to have to keep you hidden. So you will be riding in the supply wagon." Levi says.

"Why can't I just ride a horse like everyone else? Why is it only me being treated like this and who am I hiding from?"

"Well, you are being hidden just in-case someone like Annie comes and tries to take you away." Hange says. "The only reason why Eren is able to ride a horse as a titan shifter, is because we know he is definitely from Shiganshina and he is the one leading us there."

"Whereas, we don't know where you are exactly from." Levi says. "We might have met in the underground but we don't know where you came from and you are much more powerful than Eren. The enemy's aim might be to take you away."

"So you are basing this off of a hunch?" I ask.

"Basically. That is what I think anyway." Hange says. Her hunches are barely never wrong. She is always right in situations like this so I don't say anything.

"I'll play along then I guess." I decide to say while taking a sip of my tea.

"You are dismissed (Y/n)." Erwin finally says.