Tea time

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listening to some good music while writing, wanna join me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO POV

As the song soon ended, everyone applauded to the dancers on the dancing floor, guests slowly starting to leave. Techno released Angela, who smiled, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear.

"T-that was actually very fun, i liked it. Thank you your majesty" 

A hand being placed on her shoulder caught her attention.

"You are in big trouble now miss" Wilbur said in an angry tone, making her jump and turn around, seeing that he looked pissed.

"I-i'm so sorry king Soot, i g-got distracted by the f-flowers outside and-" Sally shushed her.

"No need to explain sweetie, but you have to at least warn us when you leave, understand?" Angela shyly nodded, apologizing again.

"Your highness! There you are!" Ranboo and Phil ran towards him "We've been looking everywhere for you, Philza almost called off the entire ball" 

"Yeah sorry but i just couldn't stay in one place for too long" he joked, making Phil roll his eyes.

"Speaking of which. You're the Elythrian right? Philza" Wilbur asked, receiving a nod from him.

"We would like to exchange some words with you, do you think you could come to our kingdom one of these days?" Sally politely asked.

"I'm sorry queen Sally but i have to remain by his majesty's side at all times and make sure he's safe at, i cannot go that far away" he explained.

"Isn't there someone who can cover for you? It'll be just for a day" he shook his head.

"What if i come along then?" Techno piped in, catching his attention "This way you can go and will be able to keep an eye on me as well" he proposed, Philza sighed.

"Fine, but just for one day" Techno nodded "Ranboo, when is the closest date i can go?" Ranboo quickly flickered through his pages.

"Uhm... there's one in two days, you just have to sign some papers, but i can move that to the next day if you please" he nodded and Ranboo proceeded to change the king's schedule.

"It's decided then" Wilbur patted his back "See you in two days my friend" a yawn escaped his mouth "I think it's time we all head to bed, goodnight" he stared to leave, Sally right on toe.

"S-see you soon your highness" Angela said, giving him a small wave, he waved back.

"See you soon Angela" he said with a smile.