🎀

title suggestion ; change me

envision ; a 26 year old man who is a hit man. he kills for a living and has been doing it for years. he kills and goes on about his day never questions his prey or why they are his prey. he just does what he is supposed do , kill.

one day he is assigned to kill a 23 year old woman. the man pays him 75k. the night he goes to kill her he breaks in and sees her breastfeeding a baby. this is the first time he is hesitant to kill. he has never killed a woman or kid before. He has never had to. and now he would have to kill both. because NO witnesses left.

but he doesn't kill her. the baby sees him and starts hollering alerting the mother. when the mother sees him she is terrified. he tells her who hired him and she is shocked. its her ex boyfriend who is her baby daddy. he was crazy and she didn't want him so he figured if he couldn't have her nobody could.

when he doesn't kill her he finds out from other hit men that the ex has a hit out on her. for some reason he feels obligated to help her. so he helps her go in hiding. while she is hiding at his house they grow a bond. he even grows a bond with the baby unwilling. he never planned to fall in love with her but he did.

he hatches a plan to kill her baby daddy. but only one problem. he never meets the people who hires him. so now he jas to go on a scavenger hunt to find him

the plot can be , them falling in love and her and the baby softening his heart. while he tried to find the baby daddy who aint shit to kill him. they fall in love and be one big happy family.

but will they last or will the baby daddy find him first and kill him along with the girl and daughter ?

- prettyboujiebihh 🎀