6.8 - Sokovia Showdown

A LOOOOOONG chapter ahead so prepare yourselves.

QUESTION: Seeing as I've recently college. What's the Stupidest reason you got into trouble at school/college/University etc?

I got detention when I was 14 for throwing a pencilcase back to my friend then some girl with her melon head got in the way, it hit her straight in the face, she got a large black eye and started crying. Probably didn't help that I said 'Shouldn't have got in the way?' rather than if she was alright.

You live and you learn.

----------------------------------------------------------

When the Avengers had landed the Quinjet in Sokovia. Most of the group had gone to help evacuate except for Y/N, Bruce and the Maximoff twins.

"Gonna find your girlfriend?" Pietro questioned as he nudged Y/N in the shoulder with Wanda smirking slightly.

The twins had been bugging Y/N about Natasha for the duration of the Quinjet ride to Sokovia and it was really getting on his nerves BUT it certainly made him think.

"WILL you stop with that?" Y/N told the twins in a very fatherly tone.

"Nope." Pietro zoomed off, taking his sister with him.

Pietro dropped his sister off in the middle of the street as she then conjured up her red energy and began to concentrate. She used her telekinetic powers to almost hypnotise the Sokovian citizens to vacate their residences.

The speedster took the liberty of entering the local law enforcement building alerting them of the evacuation "We're under attack! Clear the city! Now!" He then zoomed out of the building with absolutely no one taking any notice and going about their days.

The police and other employees did take notice however when Pietro zoomed back in and fired a short burst from a machine gun at the roof "Get off your asses." He said with impatience.

Meanwhile whilst the Avengers were evacuating Sokovia, Y/N was still on the Quinjet with Banner "You alright Bruce?"

Bruce was clearly anxious not just because of what was going but also due to some knowledge about his friend.

"Just about." He attempted to reassure.

"You going to get Nat then?" Y/N asked, unsure as to what their current situation as he got some guns at the ready.

Bruce chuckled nervously before saying "You know what? I think you should go and do it."

Y/N's face morphed into one of confusion "Don't you wanna-" He started but was stopped by Bruce putting his hand up.

"You don't have to play that game with me anymore Y/N. Nat told me everything."

"And everything being?" Y/N strained.

"Don't play dumb with me Y/N." Bruce said bluntly "You and I both know you're not as stupid as some of your actions would suggest PLUS I kinda just heard those kids of yours talking to to you about it."

Y/N was expecting Bruce to be fuming about not telling him about his history with Natasha but imagine his surprise when the scientist began laughing instead.

"It's alright Y/N." He told Y/N truthfully and it was the god's honest as he patted Y/N on the back, he continued before Y/N could even get in a response.

"I think... the fact that you were willing to sacrifice your own happiness just for ME proves why you're my closest friend AND why you're gonna be a great dad." Bruce gave his thoughts on the regenerating mercenary, being very genuine in his assessment.