006

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
6:𝟥𝟣𝖺𝗆

It's been 5 days since I last talked to Key

I been crying hella bad.

I wasn't lying to Key. I didn't talk to dude AT ALL.

He just was a verified rapper/influencer trying to be
flirty. He dm'ed me on Instagram, I told him I was in a relationship, he left me on read, days after I seen his posts and he was throwing shade at me with his caption.

I commented "Hmm, nice caption" in a 'throwing shade back' state of matter.

I love fr Antonio, and if he thinks he finna leave me, he dumb as fuck.

I must've fell asleep because I was in Jayda's bed. I smelled breakfast, so I went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey sisss, ONE TIME FOR THE BIRTHDAYY BITCHHH." Jayda said giving me a hug.

I didn't give in, I was tired and emotional right now.

"Hey, jayda. and thank you sis." I said sniffling.

"You welcome and um miss girl, if Key don't wanna talk. Fuck him then, your party tonight. Nigga going to see what he missing when you shaking that ass" She said twerking sticking her tongue out.

I started laughing.

"No J, I love this lil boy its only been like 5 months but....I don't wanna move on." I said putting my head on her shoulder.

Then we ate, and talked, before it was time to get ready.

𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐎'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
10:56am

𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐎'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕10:56am

Today was Milan's birthday. I haven't talked to her since I cut her off.

I miss her but, she probably already moved on. We went back and fourth on Twitter last night, and she said some fucked up things to me.

I'm horny, and I miss her alot. I can't apologize, cause Imma look like a bitch.

"Aye Kev" I called out to Kevin from the kitchen.

He came downstairs.

"Yoo wassup bro." He said dapping me up, and looking in the fridge.

"You think I'd be wrong popping up at her party?" I said to Kev, he looked back at me with his eyes wide open.

"Hell fucking yeah, you just aired that girl business out. ANDD got me into with my girl. I'm not Jerry Springers but, the test results came back positive, YOU ARE WRONGG" He said laughing but im deadass right now.

I want my baby back, and Imma get her back.

"Mane but being deadass, if you really miss her. Go bring her that Birkin you was talking about, and bring her back here and" He said thrusting in the air.

This dude a fool , but I love em.

I went upstairs, and called some of my people.

Then I got dressed, I had on a Balenciaga shirt, and Skinny black jeans, and balenciaga sock shoes to match.

I grabbed my phone, and shit, then left out.

4 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

I just spent over 10 racks on her for designer clothes, she don't even like all of that but she gotta get used to it.

I was on my way to the dealership, i'm getting her a new car cause she always saying something about her getting tired of the Rover.

𝟣𝟧 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋.

I made it to the dealer, me and the owner Pablo was close cause he dated my og, so I was getting lil' discounts and all that good shit.

I been planning to get this car for myself, but imma just get it for Milan.

It was a yellow 2021 Lamborghini Urus. I told his all the small details for the delivery and he had all of it under control.

————————————————
I made it back home, took a shower and all of that, got everything together, and I just chilled until it was time to go.

I checked my Instagram, and The Shade Room the first account to pop up.

She looked good as fuck, not lemme gon head.

To Be Continued...