7.1 - Beauty and the Beast

Sorry about the long wait again, unfortunately I'm at the age now where I'm applying for jobs and Apprenticeships so I've been very busy preparing applications and for interviews etc so I've had to prioritise my workload. Hope you guys can understand.

Anyways as compensation for the wait, I have prepared the LONGEST AND FLUFFIEST chapter in the book so far.

Picture art up above done by SEKRETONGMALUPYET make sure to give him some love.

QUESTION: If you've seen the Black Widow movie, what did you think of it? (Biggest Positive and Biggest Negative?)

Might be just my opinion - The film felt like more of a set up for Yelena than a goodbye to Natasha. I very much enjoyed the film but it's not the Best Solo Movie like I see a lot of people saying it is, that . Also the deleted ending is better than theatrical one.

---------------------------------------------------------

It had been eight weeks since most of the Avengers had moved into the Compound after the defeat of Ultron in Sokovia, everyone had their own rooms for the time being and had settled in fairly quickly to the new surroundings.

Y/N, with chocolate in his hands, entered Pietro's room to see his son sitting on the edge of his bed, laser focused on playing NBA 2K15 on his recently purchased X-Box One whilst Wanda was chilling in there as well, laying with her feet up on her brother's sofa scrolling on her phone and making the odd remark to distract her brother much to her own amusement.

"How many times have we said to knock before entering?" Pietro tried to remind Y/N.

Y/N put his hands up in defense "Sorry, I'll do it next time."

Wanda glanced up from her phone to eye Y/N "You've said that the last thirty times. I'll be honest I've lost count" She said with an eye roll.

"Well over the years, I've made a habit of invading people's privacy." Y/N reminded as he chucked the pair of twins each a Twix with Pietro catching it easily but Wanda missed it and instead landed on her stomach.

"Gracias." Pietro started but then hit his bed in frustration "Oh you Bitch!" He complained as his online opponent just dunked on him.

"Ahhh, embracing the teenage lifestyle are we?" Y/N said as he jumped on the bed whilst the twins unwrapped their chocolate bars, Pietro doing it particularly quickly and scoffing it so he could get back to the game.

It has been a generally positive eight weeks since moving into the Avengers Compound "It's quite relaxing not having to worry all the time." Wanda said as she was swiping up on her phone screen at a pretty rapid speed.

Y/N noticed how engrossed Wanda was on her phone "Jesus Christ Wands, at this rate you're gonna be tweeting more than a pregnant budgie."

Wanda gave him a sarcastic smile "Oh ha ha, I'm actually reading the news." She said showing him her phone screen which did in fact show CNN news app with the headline if the day being about some billionaire formally announcing he was running for President.

Y/N was less than convinced "Oh yeah and I bet if we looked on any of those other tabs you've got open, there's topless pics of Zac Efron or The Rock."

Pietro snorted knowing how since they'd got to the Compound, Wanda had certainly immersed herself into a teenage girl lifestyle. The elder Maximoff then sunk a three pointer with Steph Curry whilst Wanda went back to being engrossed with her phone.