7.2 - A New Dawn. A New Day. A New Life.

I have now got a job which I'm really enjoying, there has been A LOT of training which has been quite draining but I've slowly chipped away at this chapter which I had a lot of fun writing, it's another long chapter so make of that what you will.

ALSO! Many new characters and name drops in this chapter.

QUESTION: Who are your TOP 5 favourite Video Game Characters of all time?

1. Trevor Phillips (GTA V)
2. Arthur Morgan (RDR2)
3. Frank West (Dead Rising)
4. Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)
5. Vaas Montenegro (Far Cry 3)

I don't know if these are like cliché or typical choice but these characters make their games so much better, it still irks me to this day that we never got to see more of Vaas because he was such a badass.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY

(A/N - I'd start playing a slow, intense theme about now. Friday The 13th (2009) is my favourite film in the franchise.)

"Is the device to your preference?" The bearded giant questioned as he twidled his fingers, figuring he might not have any left if the device was inadequate. Internally he was absolutely petrified but due to existing circumstances concerning his people, he desperately kept his exterior strong.

Another hulking figure of man kept his hand under his chin, circling the creation like a shark circling it's prey. He examined it's every intricacy to make sure that it was absolutely perfect, it needed to be in able to help him succeed with THE Most Important Quest In History.

The figure searched for any flaw whatsoever and the deathly silence grew with every passing second, any kind of noise would have been like striking glass with a hammer. Most beings would have been called crazy for taking so much time observing one piece of equipment. But he wasn't crazy, he was....

Mad. He was The Mad Titan. He was...... Thanos.

Thanos snapped his fingers impatiently with the sound echoing throughout the workshop several times before dying out and he ordered in his deep commanding voice "Eitri, come here."

"Damn it." Eitri muttered to himself. The King of the Dwarves of Niðavellir just stood frozen like a statue for a few seconds, an as the four sets of eyes which belonged to the Black Order focused their stares onto him.

Unfortunately those short seconds felt like an absolute eternity to the blacksmith and he was manhandled by the husband and wife that were Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight who each grabbed one of his arms.

Eitri soon felt his back almost shatter as a large kick from behind was delivered by the brute of the Black Order, Cull Obsidian, who sent him forward towards their adoptive father with the juggernaut letting out a satisfied huff at seeing the floored King of Niðavellir.

Eitri lost complete control of his body was then levitated into the air being forced to face the hideous and ugly face of Ebony Maw "When Thanos requests your presence blacksmith..." Thanos' most loyal servant sneered at Eitri "You obey him."

"Maw." Thanos raised his hand to his children warning them to leave Eitri be "Restrain yourself." As soon as Maw got orders from Thanos, he obeyed them like a good dog and dropped Eitri down onto the floor with the Dwarf grunting as hit the ground.