We're Home

Hey guys i'll put the stats up later and fix any problems in the morning it's like four in the morning and i have finished two projects in the past four hours. So i thought, let you guys have some fun and read a new chapter.

See you all in the morning-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N: "Feels strange being back here?"

I looked to Rias and the others as we wait at the edge of the school. Nearly two months ago, we fought in a civil war. With me... Becoming king, the ironic part, I'd like to say it was by pure luck.

But a unanimous vote by all the soldiers kind of gave it away that I must be king. Meaning I'd need to fix most of Skyrim's problem and with some help from Sebas and a few maids, especially Lydia, who's acting as head for the moment.

I can't complain.

Gasper: "So what happens now with Skyrim?"

She walked beside me as we all entered as a group. She clung to my arm, and I shrugged my shoulders.

Y/N: "At the moment, the dragons are acting as a barrier between the two nations; if the Thalmor truly wishing to fight and conquer Skyrim while I'm away, they've got another thing coming."

Koneko: "Smart."

I nodded, and the girls looked at the group lining up to stare at each of us as we walk into school. Their scowls were barely even affecting me after those past two months. I think even the girls were surprised or, in this case, noticing it.

Xenovia: "Is it odd that I miss Skyrim?"

Y/N: "I do every day... But you start to appreciate warm showers and electricity a lot more."

Isa: "I still am a-"

She jumped in front of us and started to skip along towards the hall.

Isa: "-Very happy, girl!"

I could see her playing with a console, and I roll my eyes, knowing I'd be as crazy as her with gaming, but I'd never had the time. I should start doing that a bit more, have some proper fun.

Rias: "Either way, I'm glad to be back; I feel more enlightened now."

Akeno: "Same."

We all stopped at the stairs and looked at our friends.

Rias: "I'll see you all after school."

Y/N: "So stay safe, and we'll see you soon."

Group: "Right!"

They gave us all a nod, and we took our paths, Akeno walked beside me with a big grin on her face, and when we finally walk to our class, she grasps my arm and cuddles me.

Akeno: "I liked our little holiday~"

I smiled and kissed her forehead, giving her a slight hug. Then looked to Rias blushing and do the same to her, then turn to the door.

Y/N: "School... Like normal."

With that, I sat in my class and read the history book, paying barely any attention to anything taking place. I yawned from boredom and glanced up at the teacher, who was staring at me.

That last yawn was a bit too loud, so I put my head down. Trying to tell him I'm sorry.

Leo: "There very iffy, aren't they."