58

THIRD PERSON POV

-2 hours ago-

"Please! Let go of me!" Mrs. Kim cried as her arm was tugged, and she was  pushed to a wall as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Bitch, we agreed to this! You agreed to get your hands on that secret medicine your son has! But it hasn't even killed the bastard! You were so sure it would kill him!" The person gritted out as they kicked the old woman.

"Y-you promised.... that you wouldn't hurt Namjoon and Seokjin! This is why I agreed with you, you heartless creature!" She screamed.

No one was in the house right now. Every servant went to places were the late Mr. Kim Seongjoo placed his belongings. They were fixing his things and packing them in boxes.

"Oh I did when that old fucking geezer is dead. Right now I don't care about your two sons that you love so much," the person replied and Mrs. Kim wiped her tears before looking at them.

"You see old lady, you'll be following your sweet husband too, you know? That's why I'm here right now," they smirked and the woman's eyes widened.

"N-no... please! I did everything to make sure my children would be safe! I'm sure my husband would do the same with me if it involved our children!" She cried and the person placed their hand on her hair, pulling it before pulling her ear close to their lips.

"Oh really? When the father is also bastard? You know what, you're both just the same!" The person yelled.

"Me and my family would've been happy! No one would've died but you just had to tell me that you were going to kill my children if I don't kill my husband! I can't even tell it to anyone!" She cried.

"Old lady, even if you're threatened or not, just accept the fact that he's still going to die one way or another, but you just had to make him collapse instead of die, is it really that hard? Or are you just dumb?" the person replied.

"My husband... he would've done the same thing if he were in this situation! He.... he would've!" The mom cried.

"How about you ask him about that right now?"

TAEHYUNG POV

"What? The wife died? And the husband a day after his death?" I said through the phone as I blew a puff of smoke, placing the cigarette on the tray.

"Yes sir. We saw her body hanging on a ceiling in the bathroom today at 7 in the morning. We hope this news reaches to every company that updates the people," the police replied and I hummed before saying my goodbye, hanging up as my licked my lips, the silver ball touching my bottom lip.

"What's the problem?" The person infront of me asked.

"Nothing. I think you would already know judging from your expression," I said as I took another cigarette.

"On it, sir," they replied before turning their heel to the exit.

I place my phone inside my pocket before leaning back, lighting another cigarette before looking through the articles posted by the company.

TRENDING ARTICLE: CEO OF KIMHIT, KIM SEONGJOO REPORTED DEAD

Kim Seongjoo, the famous owner of KimHit and the father of Kim Seokjin was reported dead at 10 P.M. It is known that the CEO has been experiencing respiratory problems leading to his death.

Comments (578,530):

(Usernames are censored and replies are disabled)

"Rest in Peace Mr. Kim. I don't know what Kim Family is feeling after this news."