chapter 40

Lorenzo's Pov

It's been almost an hour and the man was still abusing my sister and I can't even help her.  She has screamed my name for more than 100 times in past one hour and I can't do anything but feel guilty.

I wonder where's Alexa and Noah. I just hope they are safe. I just hope that Noah keep her safe and take care of himself. Wait-why Did they only kidnapped Alesa? Don't they know about alexa?
If They the actually don't know about her then they don't deserve to be in mafia but I'm thankful that they don't know about her so that means she is safe but I'm still worried about Noah.

My thoughts were interrupted once again buy a voice and me and all my brothers heads turned towards the side where a man entered with a boy with him.

The boy was none other than Noah. He was badly bruised just like Alesa and tears were streaming down his face. I heard sniffles and I saw all my brothers had tears in their eyes looking at the 2 youngest and most loved siblings badly bruised.

I can't even see Noah in the eyes because for sure I know that I will break down. But I have to be strong. Strong for my brothers. My sister. Noah everyone.

I fucking want to kill that motherfucker. How dare he touch my siblings.

Alexa's pov

After Noah droped me home I quickly went inside and sat on the couch. I was wondering why brothers didn't answered the call and I had an idea. I called one of my friend Jack as his father works for Lorenzo.

I got to know that there was a attack and Xander is badly injured and all my brothers are held captive even Noah.

I quickly called Thomas and told him everything from alesa's kidnapping to the Noah's kidnapping and he said they all were coming here. I felt relieved .

It's been almost 8 hours since they all are kidnapped and my cousins will reach here any moment. I was in the living room waiting impatiently for them and there was a knock on the door and I was debating with myself to open it or not.

They might be my cousin.

No, they can be the Spanish mafia..

No, but what if they are my brothers. .

And what if they are Spanish mafia?

I was debating with my mind when I heard my phone ringing and it was Charles. I quickly answered it.

"Hello?" I said

"open the door Alexa, we are at the door" he said And I sighed in relief.

I made my way towards the door and opened it revealing all of my family. Cousins, uncles, aunts, grandparents.
I hugged all of them and when I hugged Robert. I started crying .

"please bring Alex and everyone back" I said crying.

Robert calmly patted my hand and told me that they will be fine and they will begin them back.

After crying for almost 10 mins I called down .

Thomas pov

After Alexa stopped crying mom took her to the kitchen and made her eat as she was empty stomach whole day.

Me, Elijah, Robert, Micheal and Mason  went to Lorenzo's office and started the search for them.

While dad, uncle Jackson and David went to warehouse for getting a lead.
And rest of them with Alexa.

All of them had location device on them and Spanish mafia is not stupid. They have removed it from them long ago. But Lorenzo has another location device on his braclet which is on his arms. And it is covered by his Armani suit so no one will know about it.

Micheal and Mason started locating him and we were waiting for them to locate.

After what 15 mins. They successful located them and I arranged all my men's and Lorenzo's men's for rescuing them.

I called the family meeting and everyone was present there beside alexa, grandma, mom and aunt Lexi.

I told them the planned and we left to rescue my cousins. The place were they were held captive was around 1 hour Away from us.

Xavier's pov

I hope my cousins find us soon. I can't see my sister there crying for mercy form those men's and on the other side Noah was also badly beaten Just like Alesa. They both were In extreme pain here and also my twin Xander was getting treated as he was badly injured and fighting for his life.

They are just treating him because they want him to make him die by torturing and that's the reason they took him to the hospital.
Three of my siblings were fighting for life and here we can't do anything.

Those men's has beaten Alex and colton too because they wanted to torture us. The older one's. They want us to see them dying and begging for mercy and they were succeeding.

They didn't hurt me, Lorenzo and Dylan yet as they want to kill us later. As Lorenzo is the capo of the mafia and Dylan is his undermen (second in command) .

I just hope my cousins find us soon. Alesa and Noah needs urgent treatment and Alex needs treatment too . I wonder how's Xander.

My thoughts were interrupted by the gunshots coming from Outside which meant my cousin were here. I was never this happy to know that my cousin were here.

I wanted them to find us as soon as possible so that we can take them to hospital.

The first man in the room was shot and there was my brother David. Soon everyone started coming inside and started shooting.
Logan, James and Charles untying us and we all grabbed the gun from the one who died and started shooting.

Lorenzo action me Dylan to go to Noah and me to find Xander and he went to Alesa. And rest of them were fighting with Spanish mafia men's.

I made my way outside the room searching for the hospital room there because Xander would be there and after killing some people in the way I finally found the room and made my way there.

----
Third chapter of the day...