Part-3

"First let me tell you my choice"

I took a deep breath and said

"Min Y/n..she is the daughter of Mr. Min Wooshik ,you might know him, he is the CEO of the BLEX.

I saw her twice at some business parties.....

she is really beautiful and I liked her nature as well."

I looked at him to see his reaction.

He looked at me with a wide grin and said

Mr. Kim - "I also wanted to recommend her, I met her when she came for a meeting with her father two years back..

I met her just once but her work and her nature really left a deep impact on me"

He then suddenly frowned

Mr. Kim - "But I don't know if she is single or not"

" We would think about that later but let's first have a talk with our son about this marriage thing..."

He nodded

I know it's gonna be difficult 🙍 but I hope he agrees .

Time skip

Y/n's cabin

Y/n's POV

Lisa - "Y/n , are you done for today?"

"hmmmmm."

I replied while stretching my arms

Lisa - "OK then, let's go to our favourite café .. dahyun said she wanna hangout there"

"Dahyun?.....is she back from her vacation?"

Lisa - "yupp...it's been two-three days now."

"OK , let's go, I also wanna meet her"

I took my belongings and we both made our way towards my car.

Time skip

At the café

We entered the café and I spotted Dahyun sitting at our favourite spot in the café using her phone.

Dahyun is my another best friend...me and Lisa met her in our high school.

She is a writer and also married for an year now.

We both made our way towards her..

she noticed our presence and faced us with a cheeky grin😄 before giving both of us a tight hug.

All of us took our seats

"How are you dahyuniee?"

Lisa - "and how was your vacation?"

Dahyun - "I am great...and about the trip.....it was beautiful...since it was my hubby's plan for making up to me for being a jerk towards me for a month, it was extra beautiful....he gave me some many surprises...he was super romantic throughout the trip"

She naturally blabbered with full excitement

But

My smile faded

Her words suddenly gave me flashbacks , flashbacks of times when I was also happy with someone I loved...

but now those memories are making me feel uneasy....

Lisa noticed my discomfort and said

Lisa - "OK OK let's order something now."

We spent our time chatting and eventually Dahyun also came to know about my break up....