| 16 |

.•° ✿ °•.
Apologies for the long wait my loves <3
Trigger Warning: Violence and use of guns
Keep commenting!
°•. ✿ .•°

| 16 |

| 16 |

| H A R R Y |

"Please! Let me go!"

I stared down at the pathetic man infront of me, smiling sadistically at the tears streaming down his flushed face.

He didn't seriously think I'd let him go like the rest of his team after he tries to kill my cat, and take my woman?

Stupid son of a bitch.

"How about we negotiate, you tell me your name and whatever your boss wants with me and my Angel, and I'll consider sparing your life."

From across the room, Angel was perched on the couch with a sleepy Mabel on her lap, stroking her softly with one hand as she chewed on her fingernails on the other, watching in anticipation on what I would do to this man.

Truth be told, I didn't want to hurt this man in front of her, but I have to remember, she's apart of this life now, I can't sugarcoat everything. This world is full of evil, and my life has been subjected to that. I'm not the soft man everyone wants, I'm a damaged soul, built like a machine since the day I was born.

The man didn't say anything, he just continued to stare at me in anger. I could tell he was shitting himself, and that made me happy.

"No? Got nothing to say?" I taunted, slapping my gun against his cheek softly, before moving it towards his mouth.

"Open up again." I didn't even wait for a reaction, I pushed the gun back into his mouth as far as it would go until he was gagging around the metal frame, tears streaming down his face from the pressure.

"Can't take it? Thought you'd be good at this deepthroating stuff." I faked a pout, turning over my shoulder to wink playfully at Angel who didn't look too happy with me.

"Harry, do you seriously think the mans going to answer you if you're being a cocky little bitch?" Angel's tone was slightly aggressive, which shocked me a little.

"Think you could do a better job?" I asked bluntly.

"Let's find out." She raised her eyebrows as she bit back, taking Mabel off her lap before she made her way over to us.

I pulled the gun out the mans mouth, giving her my full attention and debating whether or not I should let her have some fun too. I'm not going to lie and say the idea of my little Angel interrogating someone didn't turn me on.