Chapter Three-Why the fuck not?

(Certain subjects in this are not the way they really are in this state in real life. This is fiction. I know the proper laws on this subject in this state, but I chose to write it to how I needed it.)

~Kelsea's point of view~

Something happened at Rick's party. I don't know what, but I know we came home, and Echo hasn't left her room except to shower. That changes today. I did one day of Can't say no, so she is going to. She didn't come out of her room at all Sunday. I let Monday go. Something is really bugging her. I have never seen her like this. Ever. I'm worried about her.

I haven't even gotten to tell her about Spencer. If it weren't for her, we wouldn't be together now. I owe her a lot. I had no clue he felt the same way I did. I just knew when I kissed him, he slid his tongue in and wouldn't let go. Then when he picked me up and carried me to a room, I was gone. We spent hours in that room. I am glad I saved myself for him.

I don't think Blake Kane wasn't very happy about it, but I don't care what he thinks. I love my brother, but he isn't going to control my love life. I did find out that they live in the complex we do. We live in building G, and they live in building B. I know that because I spent all day there yesterday. It was incredible.

I make my way up the stairs. We have to leave in an hour. I don't even knock on her door. I just open it and go in. She was sitting on her bed; I feel so bad for her. I don't want to ask her, but I have to. I need her to talk to me. I sit on her bed and face her.

Kelsea: "Tell me what happened Saturday."

Echo: "I lost my virginity to Chad. It was terrible. I regretted it as soon as I did it. We got home that night, and I got this."

She shows me her phone.

~Echo's text~

Chad: "Thank you for helping me win my virginity bet. I am sorry it had to be this way. I really did care about you. I hope you find your happiness someday."

~End Echo's text~

That bastard. Rick needs to know about this. I won't betray her, though. I wonder how many other girls he has done the same thing too. I wonder if I could tell him without telling him. I know Rick cares about Echo. He should know that his employees are doing things like this to girls. Echo can't be the only one.

Kelsea: "Get up and shower. You are going with me."

Echo: "I don't want..."

Kelsea: "Nope. I am the only one allowed to say no today. I gave you a free pass yesterday."

Echo: "Fuck me. Fine. What are we doing?"

Kelsea: "We are spending the day with Blaze Kane."

She rolls her eyes the stands up, and goes to her closet. She grabs her underclothes from the door and goes to the bathroom. When she leaves her room, I grab her safe from the top of her closet and run to my car.

I call Blaze Kane.

~Phone conversation~

Blaze Kane: "Hello?"

Kelsea: "Hey."

Blaze Kane: "Don't tell me you aren't coming."

Kelsea: "I am but on one condition."

Blaze Kane: "What's that?"

Kelsea: "You are going to play a game with me."

Blaze Kane: "What kind of game?"