52. 𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗦

• the next morning you woke up at 8am you saw suna wasn't in bed, so you got up and went to the living room

• the next morning you woke up at 8am you saw suna wasn't in bed, so you got up and went to the living room. you saw suna on his laptop with cans of coffee on the coffee table.

'he was up all night' you sighed

you walked over to him and sat in his lap. he didn't pay attention to you and focused on his laptop like he was playing a game. he reminded you of kenma when he stays up all night playing video games.

"good morning baby, do you sleep well" you asked him

"yea i slept well" he lied

"look at me" you told him, he glanced at you then back at his laptop screen.

"here lemme help you" you said

you pushed his hands away from the keys on the laptop, you saved his work and closed his laptop. he looked at you kind of upset that you closed his work.

you turned around and straddled his lap and pushed your and him back onto the couch.

"baby, i know you've been staying up all night, it's time to go to bed my love, you told me you wouldn't stay up all night" you told him

"i know baby, i'm just trying to get everything done, i wanted to get everything so we could go on a date soon" he said

"baby, you didn't have to do that, take your time, i love you and you have practice and school today, how are you gonna do practice if you're body's going to be weak?"

"i'll manage baby, don't worry about me"

"well i gonna worry either way, please promise me today you'll take the day off and go to practice, no work, no school, no homework, and no over doing yourself"

"then what am i supposed to do today?" he asked

"sleep till practice, then eat something and go to practice, i'll come back here when i'm done with everything today" you gave him a small worried small

he held out his pinky and you linked it with his and gave him a kiss. you went back to hug him and sat there in a comfortable silence.

"i'll make you some breakfast before i go to school" you pulled away and looked at him in the eyes and smiled.

he nodded his head and watched you get up and go to the kitchen.

"also i'll take your shift at osamus shop" you told him

"baby, that's too much now"