23. Let your guards down (Try)

"You have a car! And all this time you made me drive around in your bike, seriously Manoban you are fired!" Jennie said with an annoyed and cold voice, Lisa smirked "You never asked Nini, plus it seems it's going to rain, I don't want you get soaked wet, but if you want we take the bike, and you can't fire me because I cuddled with you", Jennie's eyes widened "Well I wanted to sleep more and I was too comfortable, so well okay, you are not fired" she stated shyly.

"Let's take the bike, it seems you like it more" Lisa said and Jennie smiled, "We won't get wet if we drive right now, come let me help you with your helmet", Jennie looked at her with an annoyed face "You know I can do it by myself right?", Lisa smiled widely "Yes but I do like to help you, sooooo what aboout this, do you wanna drive?" Lisa asked.

"What? No!, I'm not planning to die today, I know I'm passing for a hard time, but I still gotta live, there are many things that I haven't accomplished yet, so nooooo, thank you" Jennie said.

"Come on, let's try, I'll be here with you, do you trust me?", Jennie just sighed "Yes I do Manoban, I just need to think about it" she said it because it was true, she needed to think about it first before get a decision, "Well in the mean time I'll explain everything", Lisa explained how it works, the brake, how to accelerate, and mostly that she doesn't have to worry about balance, since the bike is one of the biggest it's like almost drive a car, Jennie thought about it for a couple of minutes more.

Lisa waited patiently, "So... Let's say I agree, because I'm crazy and I need to put my life in danger just for the sakes of it, if I say yes where can I practice? Jennie was fidgeting, Lisa smiled "Here, look at this parking lot, nobody will see you, it's almost empty and it's huge, and I'll be by your side, well on your back, are you gonna try?", Jennie looked at her piercing her eyes "Only if you let me use your leather jacket, mine is at home", Lisa smiled again "No problem ok, it's here", she moved the seat and she took it out of there, Jennie was shook "Omg the space it's huge, you put your camera and your bag there? I think I fit inside", Lisa couldn't stop smiling, "Yes I do and there's still space for a cute bear like you, so wear this".

Lisa helped her with the jacket, she was wearing Lisa's hoodie under it, and still she had enough space to move freely, "Ok Manoban, I feel flattered because you are trusting me enough and think I won't kill both of us" Jennie said laughing, "Yes I do, always buuuuut if I die please take care of Leo, he is my son, my only heir" Jennie punched Lisa's arm.

"Manoban are you ready?" Lisa nodded, Jennie was cautious at first, since the bike was big it wasn't hard to control it, then she speed a little, and braked smoothly, she started to feel confident and they were going around the parking lot that was underground Lisa's building, she could feel she got this, she decided to go faster, Lisa was smiling encouraging her friend, after half hour Jennie was sure she could go outside, "Lisa do you think I can take you home? Like do you think I'm ready? Do you think you and I have a chance to survive?", Lisa laughed and then looked at her right in her cat eyes "Listen carefully Ms. Kim, If you feel you can do it, and you want to do it, let's try, I do trust you, but let's change helmets, this one it's better to drive" Lisa said.

Lisa got up she took her helmet out and changed it for Jennie's, Jennie could smell Lisa's essence around the helmet, that made her feel better.

"Let's go Manoban!... Wait why aren't you holding me by the waist?" Jennie said with a offended tone, Lisa blushed and try to explain herself "Well I don't want you feel weird, I don't know", Jennie laughed and looked back to face Lisa, she leaned a little, and whispered "We cuddled last nite, I already felt all of you, and you did the same, so just hold me or you are fired", Lisa blushed, and was wondering since when the CEO was getting that bold. So she did what Jennie said.