007

𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐎'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
11:03pm

𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐎'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕11:03pm

I finally made it to the club. It was a lot of people there so I just had Kevin, park in the back.

It was loud, lot of familiar faces, big influencers. I took a couple pictures with some fans, I heard my song come on I just dropped with Dolph. He was on one of the platforms rapping.

"Why you here?" Jayda came up behind me & said.

"I got Milan some gifts" I replied, people started pushing me on the platform.

I got on, dapped with Dolph, and rapped my part.

It was lit, people was screaming my name, and hoes was being hoes.

I got off the platform, I seen Milan in a crowd twerking & singing 'Throat Babies, with City girls'.

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
11:13𝗉𝗆

I was living my best life, I had a crowd of people hyping me up and I was singing the song like really into it

"MY THROAT CRAZYYYY " I sung along with the song, so did the crowd.

The song then came to a end, and the crowd separated.

I was grabbed by my arm, and pulled into a booth.

I was about to scream, until the familiar voice spoke.

"Don't een scream" They said.

"What the fuck Antonio? Why are you here? I told security I ain't want you here." I said in one breath.

𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐎'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"You acting like they actually gon' listen to you, and I'm here to bring you some gifts...and to apologize." I said whispering in her ear.

I can tell she was drunk, her dress was damn near up to her titties.

I tried to pull it down, and she smacked my hand.

"If you think you gonna fuck me. It's not finto happen, so take your stuff AND get the fuck."

"That's not even my intentions, just pull your dress down. You look cute by the way." I said fixing her hair.

"thanks i love you." She said wrapping her arms around my neck, and kissing me.

She wasn't in her right mind, so i'm not going to do anything with her, I will be forced to. I pulled her dress down, and left out the booth.

She grabbed my hand, and she guided me to the platform again.

She signaled the dj to cut the music, and he did as told.

"Heyyy guys! I can see y'all enjoying y'all time here! But my boo said he got some gifts for me." She said excitedly. I just licked my lips, looking down from the camera flashes.
———————————

We finally got mostly everybody from the club, into the back. Those who were out, was still recording.

I gave her a small box.

"Don't open that till I tell you cover your eyes" I said smiling opening my trunk.

"Ok daddy." She said looking at me, then looked at the people behind her.

I opened the trunk of my G-Wagon, and revealed all the bags of gifts.

"Oh my goshhh! TONIOOO!" She said running towards me, and jumping onto me barging me with kisses.

The crowd was filled with "awns" and "wows", all that good stuff.

"Perrioddd, If you adore her diorr herrrr" Jayda said, hugged up with Kev.

I got a message from Pablo saying the truck is pulling up now.

"Ok, cover your eyes now. Don't uncover them till I say so." I said to Milan, and she covered her eyes.

The truck was loud, and the took her SUV off, and proceeded to pull off.

Everyone was recorded, and wow-ing. Her truck was white, and had a bow on it.

I turned her towards, the crowd away from the car, and she opened the box. It was a Lamborghini Key.

"What's this Antonio?" She said holding the key up in the air, turning around seeing the truck behind her.

Her face dropped, she started crying.

"Baby, I love you so muchhh!" She said hugging me and running towards the car.

She opened it and there were her Birkin Bags. I know I said 2 but, I brought 4.

"OHMYFUCKINGGODDDD!!" She held them up, Jayda went running to her.

"BESTIEEEEE, WE FINALLYYY MATCHINGGGG!!!!" Jayda said putting her Bag next to Milan's it was the same exact bag.

A couple minutes later, everyone was back inside. Drinking & Dancing. Milan drank a whole bottle of Hennessy, this shit gon' hit her in the morning.

Couldn't get any worse..just as I thought, City girls came back on.

"Real ass bitch, give a fuck 'bout a nigga" Milan, and nearly all the ladies in the club sang.

"Big Birkin bag, hold five, six figures" Milan, and Jayda held up their Birkin Bags

The song continued, and they was twerking. I just kept my eyes on Milan. I liked the way her shit moved, she hit every beat.

After it cut off, Kev grabbed a mic from the Dj.

"Aye aye aye, some of y'all actually give a fuck bout y'all nigga. Jayda don't let me hear you singing that again." He said, he was a lil drunk too. I'm the only one in my right mind right now, but Kev know how Milan & Jayda get down so he not that drunk.

"You too Milan, don't fucking play with me." I said grabbing the mic, then handing it back to him.

People started laughing, and I went back over to Milan.

"Stop shakin' yo ass" I whispered in her ear.

"WHY? I'm enjoying myself" She said dancing.

"Yeah ok." I said walking away into the VIP Booth.

A couple minutes passed, I looked at my phone it was now "2:06am"

I seen a group of dudes walk in. I just sat back taking small sips of my drink. I had hella security in here so they better not try nothing.

To Be Continued...