My Girl

Y/n
⚠️Warning: Gore & sexual content⚠️

I quickly thought of a plan. Since his apartment was on the third floor I couldn't jump out the window. I had to be cautious because of the person he might be talking to might be a friend or something. From the corner of my eye I see a bat. I quickly took it and prepared myself to attack, I exit the room holding my breath to keep quiet as I heard Zen and another man talk.

"Listen I have a woman waiting for me. You need to leave."

"Come on Zen. Just cut it out you've been sleeping with women left and right. You're becoming a man whore." The man chuckled.

"Haha. I just can't help it that break up really fucking hurt me." I took a deep breath as I clenched my weapon and charged screaming at Zen and I smacked him across the head he fell down.

"What that fuck!? You crazy whore!" The man said and try to restrained me. I pushed him away by kicking him in the crotch I threw down the bat and ran out the door. I sprinted back into the forest to go back home to Zack. When I opened our house it felt empty the moment I stepped in.

"Zack!" I cried out. Of course there was no answer. I panic and cry. I noticed that the whole house was trashed. It was my fault. I slid against a wall and sat on the floor as I cried. But suddenly I heard footsteps from the door entrance. I looked up to see tall figure all bloody and with deep flashing red eyes. I got up from my spot I was a hesitant for a second and a little scared. I looked down at my feet as I heard Zack walked closer to me. I closed my eyes waiting for him to just kill me but was surprised when he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug I cried in his shoulder.

"Shh." He said so calmly as he caressed my hair. I hugged him tighter and kept apologizing over and over again. He grabbed my face to make me look at him, his eyes were back to normal and our lips crashed into each other. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist while he pulled me closer into the kiss. At this point we had a full out makeout session. He wiped my tears away and picked me up as we both walked into our bedroom. He gently placed me on the bed and kissed up and down my neck.

"I love you." I moaned. He kept attacking my neck as I felt his hand went up to my exposed chest since my shirt was ripped open. He groped my breast while I rubbed my legs together and let out a soft moan.

"I love you too, Y/n." Zack whispered. His hand went down between my legs and rubbed my clothed clit. I squirmed and clenched my breath. "How come your shirt is ripped? Who hurt you?" He said in a concerned tone as he kept rubbing my spot.

"A-a man attacked me." I stuttered. I didn't even want to think about it.

"I'll kill him." Zack unzipped my pants and slid his fingers into my panties he started to pump in and out of me. I moaned out of pleasure as I rocked my hips at his pace. "I'll fucking kill him." Zack went faster it felt so good.

"Zack.." I moaned. He looked up at me and gave me a sweet kiss before I came all over his fingers. He took his hand back and I laid there out of breath.

"I'm sorry for what I did. I was an asshole." He said. "If you want the full truth I just had a nightmare where you died and I couldn't save you. And when you left last night it triggered me. Especially just now when you were attacked." I heard Zack's voice crack like he was going to cry. I pulled him into a hug and cried with him. After a few minutes of our moment together Zack had drifted to sleep I played with his soft hair as he snored. What grossed me out a little was the blood all over him. He probably slaughtered people while I was gone. At the same time though I didn't mind. I'm used to it, I laid my head down and fell asleep. Next morning Zack was still asleep next to me only in boxers.

He must've gotten out of his dirty clothes while I was asleep.

I got up and stretched I leaned down to Zack and shook him.

"Zack it's time to get up." He mumbled something I couldn't understand. I shook him again. "Zack please."

"Fuckkk. What time is it?" He complained rolling over with his back facing me.

"It's almost noon. I just woke up too." I smiled and sat on him. I trace my fingers on his burnt scars on his back. He kept on mumbling something, probably complaining. I sat on him started to bounce up and down to shake him more. "Come onn. I'm bored."

"If you're bored, instead of riding my ass. How about you ride my cock." I paused for a minute and hit him with a pillow as I blushed and quickly got up.

"You're such a horny bastard huh!?" I turned away. He got up and hugged me from behind as I felt his morning boner pressed against my ass.

"Maybe." He said in a deep whisper tone which gave me shivers up my spine.

"W-we should eat first."

"Can I eat something else? Like your puss-"

"Breakfast!? Yes!" I let go of his grip and ran to the kitchen.

"I thought it was noon.." He groaned and followed right behind me. Some time passes by, Zack and I are were eating and he begins to say something. "So the man that I attacked you. What's his name?" He said stabbing his sausage and taking it bite aggressively.

"Well.. um. His name is Zen."

"Uh-huh." Zack didn't make eye contact with me. He kept on eating his food. "Where does he live?"

"Why do you want to know that?" I questioned even though I know what his answer is going to be.

"To kill him of course! He touch my girl, I'm not letting him get off the hook." He yelled. My heart race when he said "My girl." it made me feel special to him. "After breakfast you're going to lead me to this place so I can murder the mother fucker."

"Zack..I-" ImI thought about it for a minute he probably done this to a million girls. "Okay." I agreed.