Mission 41: Fated Rivals Meet

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~IzukuPOV~~~~~

The next day both Kouki and Rina went above and beyond trying to convince Eri to stay with them for a few days. Eri, at first was afraid that I was planning to abandon her, but after awhile she was convinced that I'd only be gone for a few days.

It was pretty funny to watch Kouki's attempts at bribing his new grandchild. Everything from candied apples, ponies, and even a tank was offered. All obviously failed, but Rina being the wise woman she is whispered something into Eri's ear, which got her super excited. 

Momo happened to be next to her mother when she convinced Eri. She for some reason started to madly blush at whatever she heard Rina tell Eri. Later on I asked Eri what her grandma told her and she said it was secret. According to her "Grandma said that if I told you, I might not get more family for awhile."

I laughed internally, as now I understood how Rina convinced Eri to stay. Since "alone time" with Momo might increase the family. Speaking of which, all the members of Alpha would be meeting us at the beach house. Since we'd have the place to ourselves I asked Momo if she wanted to invite anyone.

She had become close to both Izumi and Kyoka so she decided to invite both of them. I kinda felt bad about leaving out all our other classmates so, after talking with Momo we decided to invite both 1-A and 1-B on the last day for a beach day and a backyard barbeque.

So after we contacted everyone and set up the plans, we both went to Yaoyorozu Heavy Industry's R&D lab in order to make some samples for them to work with. I was on standby as Momo made them this time. Luckily for us there was no side effects and both of us memorized the formula's for different mythical metals.

While the company was still trying to figure out how to mass produce, both Momo and I could immediately use them to our advantage. I could craft Adamantium blades or if I was feeling american, a Vibrainium shield. 

All extremely useful in and out of combat, I wouldn't have to worry about blades getting snagged anymore. After a few hours of testing we got comfortable with creating and crafting with the new metals. However time moved on and we returned to the manor for the night.

~~~~~~TimeSkip/Beach House~~~~~

~~~~IzumiPOV~~~

It was a little weird for both me and Jiro-san as we pulled up to the seaside mansion in the limo Oni-chan and Momo sent to pick us up. I mean I couldn't understand how Oni-chan and Momo rode the limo with out being bothered by all the stares we got.

Jiro:*whistles*" Man, I knew they had money but this is way more than I thought."

"Yeah, you should have see the actual mansion...... I went there with Momo, when Oni-chan got taken. She had to talk to her dad, she was trying to get a rescue party together. So I got to go with her then. Its almost half the size of UA." I explained to her as she looked at the beach house in awe

Jiro:" Thats insane, on a different note I've been meaning to ask you something. Why do you and soldier boy have different last names? I heard from Momo and mina that mean green is your brother. What was he adopted or something?"

"..........I can't tell you everything, but rather than him being adopted its more he disowned us." I said with a sigh

Jiro:" He disowned you? How does that even happen? Does that have anything to do with Boom-Boom boy? I always felt like the bad blood between them didn't start at UA."

"You're right.... it started back when we were kids, I'll tell you about it later tonight. I wouldn't want to ruin a good day out..... Its not a good memory for any of us."