☾31-Sixteen Candles☽

"Oh my god this is amazing"

"I know right and you look beautiful princess," Jay said with a huge grin on his face.

Freya blushed "thank you. You look handsome too. You kinda look like Jake Ryan" Before he could say something someone interrupted them.

"Freya?"

"Sam? What are you doing here? Hey Robby! Love the hair" she sarcastically said.

"It's '80s night and you know I love the '80s"

Robby playfully rolled his eyes "thank you, Freya! You look good too!"

Freya laughed and nodded "yeah same here- you know it's funny how both of us chose two different characters played by the same actress," she said ignoring Robby.

Sam laughed "oh my god I didn't even notice!"

"by the way Pretty In Pink? great choice"

"of course and come on! Sixteen Candles? amazing! you guys look exactly like Sam and Jake Ryan"

Freya nodded and laughed "God I'm starving-"

"yeah me too- uh, excuse me, can we get some menus?" sam said to a girl who had a tray in her hand. she turned around and said "well, look who it is"

"I, um...I didn't know you worked here" sam said.

"Yeah, well, not all of us get to use daddy's credit card," she said.

"Woah Woah Woah whats your problem?" Freya said joining the conversation.

"if it isn't Annie the orphan" she smirked. Freya stood there shocked.

"I mean you were an orphan and a rich dude took you in right? just like the movie" (a/n: so I'm making tory a hundred times ruder and meaner here I'm sorry)

Freya tried so hard not to break down. Jay noticed how tense she was so he grabbed her hand.

she sighed and before she could say something someone joins the conversation "what time do you go on break? I wanted to time it out so the fries are extra crispy"

Miguel noticed the two couples and took his glasses off "oh, um...hey, I didn't recognize you. i...dig the costumes"

"Thanks," Sam said.

Freya scoffed and walked closer to tory "you are so on my list dwarf"

then she walked away leaving Miguel confused. jay following behind.

"Freya come on stop"

she didn't she just kept walking. she just wanted to go home, go to bed and cry all night.

She had so many emotions that she didn't know what to do.

jay grabbed her hand and pull her into his embrace. that's when she broke down.

a couple of minutes later jay broke the silence "Princess don't listen to her"

"What did I ever to her like I have met her once," she said.

she sighed "I'm sorry this date is not going great if you wanna go I understand"

"I'm not leaving, princess you are stuck with me for the rest of the night"

Freya snorted and smiled.

"There is the beautiful smile we all love, now let's wipe the tears and come have a great time with Jake Ryan because he needs his Samantha Baker" jay wiped the tears away from her face and then grabbed her hand.

"I'm going to get some skates okay? wait here" he said which she nodded and with that, he left.

"hey rosieee"

Freya turned around to her best friend Miguel.

"Hey..."

"Hey, what's wrong? what was that back there with tory?" he asked.

she sighed "she said some hurtful shit- did you tell her about me? about my dead family? you wanna know what she said?"

"wha-what did she say?"

"she said and I quote 'if it isn't Annie the orphan' then she said 'i mean you were an orphan and a rich dude took you in right? just like the movie' i don't even know why she would insult me like that"

Miguel stood there silent. Shocked and hating himself for opening his big mouth and telling the story about her.

The truth was that Tory was jealous of Freya. She heard Freya's name everywhere. In the dojo, she was the favorite even though she isn't there.

She wanted to have the relationship she had with Miguel. She hated her for that. Tory wondered why she hated her so fast she didn't even know her.

She wanted to ruin their friendship and that was Tory's plan.

"yeah I don't know what I ever did to her but I don't care just please Miguel don't go around telling my story okay?"

he nodded and before he could say something jay came back "hey it's everything okay?"

she nodded and smiled at him "yeah of course! did you get them? he nodded and gave Freya her skates "see you later Miguel"

two hours later after the couple skating and laughing they took a small break.

"We should go eat something somewhere else, how about In-N-Out?"

"OH MY GOD YES I LOVE IN N OUT" Jay said and started jumping up and down like a little kid.

Freya snorted "okay then come on let's go"

-
Jules

How's the date going?😏

Great! I had lots of fun but something happened I will tell you tomorrow okay?

Are you okay? Is everything okay? Did someone hurt you?

Jeez chill Jules and not really- I will tell you tomorrow! But yeah I'm okay

Fine but you have to tell me

Of course Jules

Are y'all still skating?

No, we are on our way to in-n-out want something?

No thanks I had dinner with my love Lorenzo

Oh okay then hahaha

Well I will leave you alone bitch see you tomorrow✨

See ya bitch✋😌

-

after eating Jay took Freya home.

"thank you I had a really fun night," she said letting go of his hand.

"Me too. we should go out again, second date? If you want"

"second date it is" she smiled at him.

Freya looked at his blue eyes then at his lips. Jay doing the same.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked. she nodded and both of them leaned in.

their lips met for a second then pulled away the pair opened their eyes before closing them again their lips meeting one more time.

That kiss was more passionate both of them pulling each other closing the space left.

They pulled away after a minute "I have wanted to do that ever since I saw you for the first time"