🌸 INFORMATION

To receive updates about current contests, be sure to follow us and add this book to your reading list!

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Contest Submission Guidelines

✿ All submissions must adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines. Ensure your mature stories are rated accordingly.

✿ All submissions must be in English.

✿ You can dedicate the chapter to ##a_allowed##a_allowed href="https://www.wattpad.com/user/APIFantasy" ## APIFantasy, but it's not compulsory.

✿ Always double check the prompt details to see what tags need to be added and ensure your story portrays the prompt in an easily identifiable manner. If you ever have any doubts, please don't hesitate to ask questions on the applicable contest chapter. Specific and more detailed guidelines will be determined for each given prompt as they are posted.

✿ Your submission must contain an Asian or Pacific Islander main character.

✿ Your submission cannot be Fanfiction or Poetry.

✿ All submissions must be categorized as Fantasy or Science Fiction.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

How to Submit

✿ Each prompt may have different guidelines (deadlines, word count limits, number of submissions, etc.) with regards to submissions, these will be clearly stated each time in the given prompt chapter. Please ensure you are reading these guidelines carefully to have your entry included in judging.

✿ All submissions on this profile will be made via the linked form that will be given with the specific guidelines of each separate prompt (Search for the bold 'SUBMISSION FORM' and click the in-line comment on the side to access it).

✿ We retain the right to refuse any submission that did not follow the above-mentioned guidelines and to do so without notification.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Judging Criteria

Judging of contest entries will be based on the rubric above

Judging of contest entries will be based on the rubric above. We guarantee you that each and every submission that passes the contest guidelines will be judged fairly. If any members of our team are participating in the contest, they will not be participating in judging to ensure fairness.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Possible Rewards

This may vary between contests, but you can expect to receive a few of the following prizes:

✿ A winner sticker to commemorate your victory;

✿ A shout-out from our profile (and participating profiles if it's a collaboration);

✿ A feature on the applicable reading list;

✿ A feature in the applicable, upcoming Cultivation Month catalog;

✿ A review of your short story featured in Media Recommendations anthology;

✿ An interview featured in our Immortals of API Fantasy Anthology; and/or

✿ Your short story featured in our Immortals of API Fantasy Anthology.

All rewards for a specific prompt will be clearly stated each time.