chapter thirty eight **

~Harry~

~Harry~

The entirety of the drive had led up to this moment. The one where they wouldn't be able to walk into the door without keeping their hands off of one another. Where their lips molded into one as he pushed her up against the wall, his hand trailing up her leg as she moaned into his mouth.

He held back his groan, his knees feeling weak when she pulled him close, her fingers finding the small spot on the back of his neck as they threaded through his hair. Her heavy pants sent a chill down his spine as she grinded her hips against his, causing his body to fill with such euphoria that he couldn't even feel his feet on the ground.

"Where is everyone," he murmured, his lips finding the soft spot on her neck as he angled it up, allowing better access as she gasped.

"Tomlison's," was all she was able to say as she placed her hands onto his face and brought his lips back down onto hers.

He moved her further against the wall, the heat of her body next to his made him feel as though he was on fire, loving the way just the simple touch of her skin on his was able to send him spiraling. He pulled her bottom lip in between his teeth, softly biting the surface as she moaned once more, taking it as an opportunity to deepen the kiss. He slid his tongue through her lips as she met his halfway, demanding control that he instantly allowed her to have.

There was something about that moment that made him realize that he was okay with losing control... but only if it meant she was in it.

He moved his hand down her arm, taking her hand in his as he brought it up against the wall. His fingers linking with hers that were raised over her head. She whimpered in his mouth, her whine sending him into overdrive as he kissed her with everything he had inside of him. He wanted the small lingering taste of strawberries to stay on his tongue for as long as he could as the hint of cigarettes he had on his mixed perfectly together.

Like that effortless combination was made for just the two of them.

They stayed there for a moment, simply enjoying their lips moving together in sync, the way their tongues lapsed circles around one another before the rhythm became subconscious. He moved his body closer to hers, the warm she was radiating drew him in without even intending to.

She pulled back for a moment, slightly biting her lip as she hummed, "It's my turn to make you feel good... if you'll let me."

"Just-" he went to say, but was cut off by her softly placing her lips onto his.

She kissed him passionately, as if all the words she ever wanted to say to him were placed precisely on her lips. She hummed into the kiss, a smile making her way onto her lips as she whispered, "I know, baby."

She slowly released her hands from his, grazing her fingertips against his arm as she led them down to his side. She raised his shirt up ever so slightly, his body shivering at the contact as her eyes never left his. She moved her hand along his exposed torso, a hiss escaping his lips before she bit hers.