F I V E

Hi cutiepies – please vote and comment ;)

I couldn't get Mistress V out of my mind.

It wasn't just her body – though I had to acknowledge that she had possibly the most gorgeous figure I had ever seen in my life. She wasn't stereotypical supermodel thin. Sure, she was slim. Her waist was small, and I'd call it dainty if it weren't for the fact that she had the fiercest personality. But her hips were wide. I could tell her ass was tight, but I also saw the way it bounced with each step she took. Her breasts weren't large, but fuck, they weren't small either. 

The entire lecture, my hands were twitching.

I wanted to touch her. I was dying to touch her.

Her hair was a mass of thick curls that cascaded past her shoulders and brushed the middle of her back with every move she made. 

But it wasn't just her body.

It was just her.

As if every word that came out of her mouth was carefully studied before leaving her full lips. Every sentence she strung together was wrapped with conviction. 

I was thoroughly convinced she could send a man to his knees with a simple look and a few key phrases. 

Not to mention the fact that my hard-on will not. stand. down.

She left the room without even glancing in my direction, and I understand that there were over a hundred students surrounding us, but I swear that time she looked at me that it was just the two of us. Her head held high, back straight, with graceful yet determined steps toward the exit.

Fuck, even the way she said goodbye to professor Carter was both enigmatic and sensual.

I couldn't her what they were saying, but I watched the way Mistress V brushed professor Carter's hair from her face. I saw how she leaned into Carter's ear, and the way Carter's eyes briefly closed. I watched the strong grip Mistress V had on Carter's hip, and how their bodies brushed as she walked away.

It made me wonder how they knew each other, it made me wonder if they were involved somehow...

 Am I attracted to women? Yes. Do I fuck women? Sometimes. Do I like women? That's debatable.

Her words rang through my head, swimming with both revelations and non-answers.

Does she like professor Carter? Are they in a relationship?

Why the fuck do I care?

"Dude, you look constipated. The fuck are you thinking so hard about?"

I released a sigh and leaned my head against the wall.

Oli and I were roommates.

I met him on freshman orientation and quickly learned that, while we had similarities, we were both very different people.