Too Comfortable

PART 1

Sykkuno had been playing amoung us with some of his friends on stream. After they were about done playing Sykkuno had invited some of them over to his house just to hang out and do a couple of things together.

Some of them were busy but Jack, Toast, Valkyrae, and Corpse were coming. Jack and Toast arrived about the same time. Jack, "What's up bestfriend!", patting Sykkuno on the head. They put on some movies but ended up getting distract by Bingus.

Valkyrae has arrived, "Hey Sykkuno! It great to see you!" They had a hug and Sykkuno never really mind when people were touchy or clingy with him. Sykkuno actually really liked it when people would hug him or touch his hair. When she came she had order some food they wanted to eat. Sykkuno was talking with Valkyrae about what he wanted to eat when he heard the doorbell.

He went to go open the door to see Corpse. S- "Hey Corpse! How you doing." Corpse had liked Sykkuno for a while now and thought everything about Sykkuno was utterly adorable. C-"Hey, I'm good." Corpse had given Sykkuno a tight hug as he rarely gets to see him since hes always busy.

Sykkuno had welcomed him inside and Corpse was saying hi to the the rest of the people that had come as well.

-Ding Ding Ding-

The food had arrived, they all put up some movies to watch. Since there were different thing people wanted to watch they took turns and decided by rock paper scissors.

*Just Valkyrae, Jack, and Toast were playing*

All - "ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!"

Jack winning, ended up putting on the first movie. He ended up putting a scary movie on. They had all sat on the couch and started eating their food which was still hot. They had ordered pizza and everybody taking a slice waiting for the movie to start. Corpse on the other hand had been staring at Sykkuno for a while now.

Sykkuno had pick up his first slice of pizza but when he bit into it it was to hot for him and he took it out of him mouth. With a string of cheese hanging from his mouth and the pizza, he was blowing sticked his tongue out and from inside his mouth trying to cool it down.

Corpse thinking of a different situation in mind, he was thinking Sykkuno was a bit erotic..

Corpse getting a little aroused had snapped out of it when he realized Sykkuno might have burned his tongue.

C- "Oh Sykkuno are you alright?!"
S-"I'm alright Corpse, it just stings a bit"

Corpse still worried had rushed over and asked him to stick his tongue out so he see if he was really ok. "But I'm really o-" Sykkuno had noticed he was really worried and had giggled a little but held his mouth open and sticked out his tongue..

••••••••••

Tell me what you guys think! If theres something you think doesnt make sense or what you think should happen next! 😊😊😊