Fly to my room

Stream dynamite and life goes on or I take out your knee caps.

THIS IS A PROMISE

hAppY ReADinG As mY CAt TrIES tO aTTacK mY kEYboArd

Being able to finally walk around by myself has been a complete blessing. The weekend FINALLY decided to show herself, and me and Yoongi were more than happy to get up.

Yoongi grabs my hand as we stand up, him playfully twirling me around. 

According to Jimin, he doesn't normally do that, so I think he must be super happy right now.

"We should go on a date! Get out of this god forsaken apartment for a few!" He tells me.

I smile at him. "Alright. When?"

His eyes light up. "We can go now! Where do you wanna go? We can go wherever you want!" 

He gasps.

"I know the perfect place! Here!"

He rushes to his dresser, pulling out a pair of grey sweatpants and a pair of boxers. He turns to the closet and grabs a hoodie. He tosses both on the bed.

"Change into those! Wait, do you still need help?"

I try to answer but he cuts me off.

"You know what? Doesn't matter. I will help you anyway. Come on slow poke, we aren't waiting for the grass to grow!"

I slowly walk over to the bed, standing directly in front of him. 

"Hold on to the bed post so I can get you out of your clothes."

I try not to laugh at his words, you know, cause I am apparently an immature 13 year old.

"Oh stop giggling, you know what I mean." He raises his eyebrow. "I mean, unless..."

I instantly shut up, blushing instead.

He places his lips on mine in a quick kiss before lifting the shirt off of me, quickly replacing it with the hoodie.

"Alright, lets get you out of those shorts."

I again try not to laugh.

"I swear Star if you giggle at an inappropriate sexual innuendo again I will take you right here."

The look on his face shows that he is VERY serious.

He bends down and yanks off my shorts along with my panties in one swift movement, and my eyes widen at the sudden air.

He looks up at me and smiles, and I swear that I am about to pass slam the hell out at the sudden thoughts running through my head.

"Yoongi." I breath out. "Please stand up."

He looks at me confused but stands up, grabbing the boxers and sweatpants.

He kneels, placing the boxers so I can step into them, then doing the same for the sweatpants.

He stands and backs up, smiling. "You look so cute in my clothes."

"You do know I could have dressed myself."

He walks past me to the door. 

"I know. I wanted to see if I could make you flustered."

He knows I can't run, or walk very fast, so he zooms out the door. Little shit is fast for someone who just got off 1 week bedrest. It wasn't like he needed it.

I slowly make it to the door and when I open it, Tae is standing on the other side with keys in his hand.

"Hey baby, Yoongi is already in the car, sent me to come get you."

"He couldn't walk with me?"

He shrugs. 

"Said something about he didn't want to get hit."

I nod. "Seems legit."

I grab Taes hand and we walk all the way to the elevator.

"So are you going with us to wherever he has us going?"

"Yeah. I finally get to spend time with you."

When the elevator door finally opens and we walk inside, I notice someone coming out the door closest to it, but I don't think much of it.

That is, until someone sticks their hand to stop the elevator door from closing and the creepy guy walks in. 

I widen my eyes and I feel my heart rate pick up, and I hide behind Taes back, who starts talking.

"Hey, Jackson, what's up?"

Short chappy, I am so sorry. 

But really, is it even a BTS fanfiction if Jackson doesn't make at least a small appearance?

I also know that he doesn't have the hair that is described, but then again, it is my story so I shall do as I wish :)