Doors open, doors close

⚠️ Disclaimer:⚠️ This story has been written by me and has not been copied plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original originating from my mind.

Artemis
"First question is Alec your biological brother?" Mr Chekhov asked.
"No he's not my biological brother. His mother's name is- was Alina," I said lowly.
"Was? Why was? Did something happen to her?" Mrs Chekhov inquired.
"Her name was Alina. Alec was her only son, her mate died in a rouge attack when he was young and my parents took him away from her, claiming she wasn't good enough to raise him when she could barely take care of herself," I said empathetically.

"That's cold and heartless," Everice said shaking her head.
"Does he ever talk about her?" Alessandro wanted to know.
"No he never did talk about her. In face I don't think he even cares for her. He's never attended any of her death anniversaries, or paid tributes to her grave either,"  I said simply.
"How have you been treated in Emerald Guardians?" Dimitri asked folding his hands.

Before I could answer this, there was a knock at the door and I heard Bria's cheerful voice.
"Dimitri it's Bria, may I come in?"
"Yes of course Bria come right in," Dimitri said.
So she came in and just as I was about to ask where she's been for so long, she made a direct beeline to Alessandro. And when I say direct, I mean direct.

"Hi baby did you miss me?" she asked sweetly as she placed herself promptly on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.
"Yes I missed you, I always miss you sugar cup," Alessandro chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Bria's waist and held her.
"Prove it," she said seductively.
Alessandro grinned and captured Bria's lips and kissed her deeply and passionately. 

"Per gridare ad alta voce! Bria per favore, non davanti a tutti, vai da qualche parte in privato e bacia il tuo uomo!"
(For crying out loud! Bria please, not in front of everyone go somewhere in private and kiss your man!)  I said exasperatedly.
"Bacerò il mio uomo ovunque mi piaccia,"
(I'll kiss my man wherever I please) she retorted, then continued to kiss him.

"Sei geloso Artemide?"
(Are you jealous Artemis?) Vincent asked teasingly.
"No, perché dovrei esserlo?"
(No, why would I be?) I asked rolling my eyes.
"Hello Italian speakers, English please," Dimitri interrupted.
"Sorry, it's just that when I speak Italian I feel so... exotic," I said smiling.
"Okay I just have one more question Artemis. Have you ever been to Celestial Moon?" Mr Chekhov asked, gently steering me back to the topic at hand.

"I've never been to Celestial Moon, my grandmother lives there with her pack. Daddy told me when I was little that Celestial Moon is like Romania in a way. An empire, a place of peace, love and prosperity," I said.
"A place where you can be true to yourself. Because it's stated that
If we are true to ourselves-"
"We cannot be false to anyone,"
Dimitri finished.

Dimitri looked at me and I looked back at him. Silver met emerald green.
"You read that quote by William Shakespeare?" I asked softly.
"I read it everyday," he replied.
"As do I,"
We looked at each other for a moment, not breaking eye contact once. Dimitri got up off his chair and walked over to me. I didn't move, I stood there, waiting, watching.

He eventually reached me and placed a finger under my chin.
"How about that walk in the garden? The roses are calling your name," he whispered in his deep Russian accent.
"And my heart whispers yours," I whispered back.
"Mom we're going for a walk. If Todd cones back with the report from the training field, let Alessandro handle it," Dimitri said to his mother as he walked us out of the office.

"Are you sure you're not busy? You're an alpha, you must have responsibilities," I said once we were out of bedroom and walking down the hall outside of the Alpha's Chambers.
"Nothing is more important than you моя дорогая," (my darling)
Dimitri said as he wrapped an arm around my waist and led me around the corner.