Thirty One

Taehyung couldn't stay still on his feet. He paced across the room, tucking his fists in out of his pockets. If he hadn't gelled his hair already, he would have wrecked it up with his nervousness.

"I'm beginning to doubt if you are the groom here." Taehyung's father remarked at his son's antics. When Taehyung paid no regard, he swung back to the mirror, adjusting his bow.

"He's of no help."

His beautiful Arya occupied Taehyung's mind. He didn't know if it could call her his' yet, but he would love to, someday. After knowing the truth from Mia, Arya had said nothing about it. Taehyung didn't ask her either. He didn't want to pressure her, but his patience was running thin.

The door burst open, revealing Jungkook.

"It's time."

Taehyung took a sharp breath as he assisted his father towards the aisle. Serene music played on the backdrop. The venue was a beautiful outdoor garden decorated beautifully with lavenders and a bunch of strange flowers. The guests were not too many, just close people that count up to two hundred.

Taehyung waited at the start point of the aisle along with Jungkook and Jimin as his father left to stand near the priest. He stared longingly at the closed wooden doors, yearning to see her. Just then the doors opened, Rachel stood gracefully in her wedding dress. Walking behind her was Arya.

Taehyung's breathing hitched. She looked out of this world in a pastel pink skirt and a white crop top. Her hair rested on both of her sides. She looked so simple, but in his eyes, she outshined everybody else.

She halted in front of him, with a small frown on her face.

"Are you crying?" She asked. Taehyung blinked and his jaw hung open, realizing his eyes glistened.

"N-no, it's just the dust." He waved it off with crimson cheeks as he laid out his hand. Arya took it without hesitancy.

They walked down the aisle behind Rachel. Following them was Jungkook with his date and Jimin with his boyfriend.

For Taehyung, it reminded him of their wedding. He wished he could do it all over again, rightly.

"You look gorgeous." He confided.

"And you look handsome."

The aisle ended, Taehyung found it hard to let go of her hand. He stood behind his dad, witnessing the exchange of vows. Everybody cheered as the coupled sealed the marriage with a kiss.

"Is she the girl you told me about?" Arya asked Jungkook, pointing at the girl he brought with him as a date.

Jungkook shook his head, sipping on his drink. Arya frowned.

"I was hoping you would bring her here." Jungkook's eyes turned sad in an instant.

"I let her go." He confessed taking a sip of his wine.

"What?" Jungkook shrugged.

"She is in love with someone else and she looks happy. I don't want to be a homewrecker."

"But you said, you love her," Arya argued.

"I do. I love her and that's why I'm letting her go. I just want her to be happy if it's not with me." Jungkook reminded Arya of her old self. He was suffering just like she had.

"Maybe this is not the right time for you. Who knows? You might meet her again!" Jungkook chuckled.

"I doubt it." He placed his elbows on the table. "It's not the end of the world. There's plenty of fish in the sea. I might as well get it on with my date tonight."