TEASER

El Amor De Bustamante Series Book 3:
AGAINST THE WIND

"A Bustamante's love transcends time. Once it begins, it never ends."

Gaston's family has been staying in the US for a couple of years due to his dad's medication and therapy. However, he had to temporarily fly back to the Philippines along with his brother when their childhood nanny got into a serious accident, which left her unconscious for almost a week.

As the eldest brother among the three siblings, Gaston knew that soon enough he'd be taking over his parents' responsibility for their chain of businesses across the Philippines. More so, their family owns a huge ancestral house settled on an extensive farm in Negros, which also needs someone to manage.

He knew he'd prepared himself for this huge responsibility. For a long time, he'd been trained to be tough and calculated. His almost Greek god physique, straight-edge nose, and luscious lips added more reasons for him to be admired by many. He's quite a mysterious and meticulous man, with his towering height that screams power. He obviously has control of almost everything around him, but he finds himself troubled when he bumps into Shyr Divine,  the 14-year-old niece of their childhood nanny.

He tried to avoid the strange feeling that keeps haunting him since then, but those innocent pair of eyes seemed to have unlocked something in him and there's no way to escape. Divine is too young for him, and he needs to forget the idea of having her as his woman. He leaves the country with the hope of  getting back to his senses.  But, even if they're oceans apart, he can't stop thinking about her.

After losing his parents in a tragic car accident, he resolves to fulfill their last will—including his marriage.  However, after a few years, meeting Shyr Divine again sends him into an abyss of longing. Unable to erase the affection that has gouged in his heart, he finds himself turning against his own rules, and helplessly sailing against the wind. 

©GREATFAIRY