( 1 )

(Pronouns of this are She/Her for Y/n Enjoy!)

I stumble over a small tree root, looking back swiftly before grunting down at root before persisting on. Glancing around, Tall towering trees covered the sky from view. It was very gloomy down here. I sigh as I swat a large fern from my face and squirm through a small gap in between two large spruce trees. It feels like I've been here forever, 2-3 weeks maybe? I wouldn't know, time goes extremely fast in here, but to be fair I have no sense of time whatsoever.

I had seen a couple of blurry shapes out near the sides of trees, that I thought looked like a figure but who knows. I've been here on my own for so long, for all I know I could be just hallucinating.

 I've been walking around in circles for ages.  I say in my head before I set my stuff down on a fallen spruce tree and slump down beside it. I turn to the left of log and lay down along the alongside of the fallen decaying tree. My mind drifts quite quickly and I'm now in my own world...

"What would I say if I actually met another person" I say to myself aloud, but only enough volume for me to hear. I sigh before turning my head and flick the H/C hair out of my eyes revealing a tiny peculiar lizard. I eye it more closely as it perches in a small ray of sunshine of a jagged rock. The colours were stunning with a small black slim body with light yellow marbling across its back. stunning little creature. It swiftly turned it head locking eye contact with me. I hold my breath hoping not to startle it, Instead it gracefully leaped off the granite rock and scurried towards the open short grass patch. I jump up imminently and whisper yell "Oh no, Come back!" I trail behind the peculiar lizard, leaving my loot behind at the fallen tree. 

I ran as fast as I can to catch up with this reptile but somehow it out maneuvered me, losing me under a thorn barrier of blackberries. I bend down to glance under the bush for unique creature. No sight of him. I heave myself back up on my two feet, my ankles covered in scratches. I huff, and gaze around in unknown surroundings. Lost, I see. As I look down at the shrub covering over my shoes, there was a large wood knock from the right of me. I jump, instantly turning. My curiosity overwhelms me and I start to head towards where the sound came from.

I stop after a while and stand ever so still. I can hear the rustling of the wind above me, as it had only suddenly just picked up. My feet ache at this time, and my first instinct is to lean against a tree. I narrow my eyes and start to head towards a large sturdy oak tree in front of me. I'm a metre from the tree when I hear a twig snap. I stand dead still and suddenly I'm catapulted in the air, my ankle smashing in a tree branch. Panic overwhelms me  and I gaze up to the tree branch. Rope has looped around my ankle tightly. The rope was so tight it felt like it was burning in my skin. I hold back a yelp to the sudden realization, I'm upside down.

 "Great..." I growl, swinging myself forward only to feel a burning sensation crawling up my leg from my ankle. I wince with pain, and the moment I look forward, a large figure with a green hood, stood from behind a tree. Aw F*ck 

Thank You! Chapter two will be out very soon! 

If you have any questions, ask at my art insta @//simplyy.rexx :))