Arc 4: Chapter 88

Warning: The following scenes will have blood and somewhat detailed stuff.

Please proceed with caution.

(Long chapter ahead)

Returning back to the situation at hand, Alec was fuming in anger as he looked at Elenor's pitiful body lying on the snowy ground. He could still see the fresh blood on her lips.

"Take one step closer and I'll stab her through the heart." Hera spoke, her tone joyful and childish as if they were playing a game.

"What did you do to her!?" Alec yelled, his emotions all distraught, his breathing becoming irregular.

Hera laughed, poking Elenor's ribs with her heels which caused her to groan in pain, "Nothing. Nothing at all. Oh!" she suddenly gasped and clasped her hands together.

A bright smile was plastered on her face as she happily spoke, "We had so much fun didn't we, Lady Elenor?" she questioned with a smile.

Elenor glared at her but she wasn't fazed.

"Yes we had a lot of fun, tying her up until her blood vessels nearly burst, hitting her everywhere and even with different ornaments creating a beautiful hue of colours on her body!!" Hera laughed, clearly having fun with how the situation had turned.

Alec couldn't take it anymore and was about to run over to Elenor when Judas stopped him. He glared at him,

"Don't stop me!" he shouted.

"Calm down! If you do you might kill your master instead of saving her!" Judas shouted back, bringing back some rational thoughts to Alec.

Judas turned to one of the guards which were with them and mouthed, "Go and report this back to Lloyd!"

Without wasting a second, the guards quickly hurried off but was stopped by Jonian who immediately stabbed one of them in the guts.

"Do you think I'll let anyone off easily?" Hera chuckled.

"Jonian, don't leave any of them alive."

Jonian nodded, licking his lips as they turned into a smirk, "Of course, your highness."

With one heel on the ground, he pushed himself off and with quick speed, stabbed the fatal points of each and every guard. Loud screams rang as blood splattered everywhere onto the ground, dyeing the snow from white to red.

Jonian returned back to the same position without panting. He wiped the blood off the corner of his cheek before turning to Hera.

"Good job my Jonian." she clapped.

She turned to the two figures and grinned, "Don't you know? Jonian here is an assassin which I bought for a high price but investing in him was worth it."

Alec clicked his tongue and turned to Judas, "Your highness, run and call for his highness and extra guards. I'll hold him off."

Judas' face paled, "Are you crazy? Did you not see what he can do?!"

Alec sighed and took out his blades which were hidden inside his coat, "Unfortunately for him, I'm better."

"But-"

"Your highness, do you want all of us including your people to die?!" Alec snapped at him, clearly irritated by his hesitation.

Judas stared at him before swallowing everything back down and glanced at his men who were bleeding out on the cold snow. He nodded and hurriedly ran off. Jonian was in front of Judas at the speed of light but so was Alec.