Part 4

I wake up in the arms of my soulmates. Tony got a room with a big bed so we could all stay together. At first some of them weren't happy with sleeping with the others but soon excepted that if they didn't they wouldn't get to sleep with me.

I was the last to wake up. I looked at my soulmates and they were all Staring at me.

"Good morning Princess" Pietro says kissing me on the forehead. All the others glared at Pietro till I kissed them on the forehead as well.

"Well let's get some breakfast" Steve says with a smile.

We all get up for breakfast and see Cole and Banner talking about Sciencey stuff. I have never been smart or strong. How could I be the soulmate of the avengers there was nothing special about me. My soulmates must have felt me getting sad so they quickly tried to cheat me up.

" wow wow wow love what's wrong" Clint says looking at me with a confirmed.

Cole saw what was happing and go up. "She think that she isn't good anothe. She isn't strong or smart. She thinks she can't match up to you guys" Cole says walking over to hug me.

"How did you know all of that" Tony says.

"I thought you said you have soul friends on your team. We can read each overs thought" Cole says slightly annoyed that he had to explain it.

"Ok two thing first of all I have never been a Able to talk to Bucky Telepathically and second you don't have to feel like that. You are perfect you don't have to be an Avenger you have to be you. We want you no matter what" Steve says pulling me away from Cole and into my soulmates arms.

"Wait you can't talk to you soul friends. I mean iv never even met people with soul friends before we just assumed it was normal and Thank you" I says hugging my mates.

"I wonder why that is Tony says I will have to do some research" Tony says.

We all get breakfast and Decide to spend the bay with out soulmates. Cole and Banner go out and we stay in and hanging out in my room with the amazingly over sized bed.

I sit in the middle with Tony around my back. Clint on my lest and in front of him is Nat who's head was on my lap. My right was taken by Loki Thor laid down in front of him his head on my right thigh. Steve and Bucky were at my feet. Pietro and Wanda were on on my lest thigh. Once we Were all comfy and settled we started to talk about what life is going to be like from now on.

"Are we going to sleep like this every nigh or are you going to sleep in you own rooms" I say hope if they sleep in here with me.

"I'm well I want to stay with you" Steve says with blush on his face.

"Same here" Tony says. Soon everyone agreed to stay in here but keep the own room to get changed in and such.

The Elevator dings and a boy comes out of it. Iv never seen him before. He must be one of the Avengers friends