( 2 )

Hiyyya I'm here- I will edit this chapter soon. I have realized there are many errors and it goes into first and second person consistently. I was quite stupid back then. So I apologize 

Aw F*ck, I squint my eyes open and shut to make sure I'm not unconscious. Nope, this is real. I'm way off the ground, I must look so stupid from their angle. I huff blankly staring at this frozen figure. From here, I could barely make out the gender or even what the figure was wearing. Losing my train of thought, the shadow walks over to the oak tree where I'm currently stuck. At this point in time, I can't do anything so I wait for the hooded figure to come into close range

In seconds, they walk over into my view face to face with me. I gulp silently and frown. From what I could see, they wore a dark pants, with a lime noticeable hood which has a huge plain black smile imprinted in the centre but that wasn't what scared me the most. From where their face should be hung a plain circular mask with a black smile in the centre. They cleared their throat.

"What a catch, Hmm?" From what it sounded like behind the mask was a man. I stayed silent. He glanced at my unseemly state.

"Not much for talking, are you" my eyes burn into the mask, still remaining silent. He walked around cautiously, his mask not once trailing from me, who was in front of him. He returned to where he started and crossed his arms. "Mind telling me your name, I'll tell you who I am" his deep voice rang in my ears. My only response was a scoff and a quick turn of my head. He couldn't help but smirk, and dryly chuckled. He eyed my sword belt, before leaning over and tugging the sword from the belt pocket "Don't mind if I do" his hand ran along the face of the cast iron sword. I grunt, my leg numb with pain. He had slid my very own sword into his own belt before glancing up at my inflamed leg. "I'm surprised you manage to stay silent, that looks pretty painful" His smirk only grew when he saw the grim look I gave him. 

"What do you want with me" I growl, his brow only raised

"ahhh, she does talk" he chuckled to himself, noticing I was  extremely serious. He continued, "Well Princess, We're gonna take you back to the dream smp." he hummed "how does that sound?" I blankly stare at him, narrowing my eyes slightly "Right lets get you down from there, shall we?" His voice was playful as he drew a knife imbedded in his pocket and swiftly cuts the rope in one single motion. I slump down, hitting the ground with force. Seizing the moment, he quickly held my hands out and looped rope around my wrists. Within seconds, he had tied multiple swift knots while myself was recovering from the force impact. It took a moment to realize what was happening around me. I shifted my wrists uneasily and gave him a stern look. Without turning around he growled "all you give me is sour looks, up now" he yanked at the ropes around my wrists and I immediately stood up. As he starts to walk forward, the second I placed my foot on the floor pain shot up through my entire leg. I groan semi-loudly, and he stopped to turn around. A plain expression appeared on his face, eyeing her ankle "Is it that-"

"I'm fine!" I snap back quickly, tucking my ankle behind me. He shook his head 

"Whatever you say, Princess" he smiled

"Don't call me that." I yank my wrists backward, making him stumble backwards slightly. He recoiled.

"Then what would you like me to call you then, angel?"

she grunted "Y/N, Just Y/N" he narrowed his eyes and shrugged

"Alright then, Y/N" He paused and turned around to face me

"The name's Dream.."

Nice start........... Idk what to put here at the moment cause yeah :)

My Insta is in the first chapter if you need, That's all for tonight Enjoy!